Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

got mine

I saw these up on Eastbay this morning but no sizes, wondering if they had some cancelled or restocked sizes OR if they are going to do that!?!?!  Interesting how they popped up though.

I saw these up on Eastbay this morning but no sizes, wondering if they had some cancelled or restocked sizes OR if they are going to do that!?!?!  Interesting how they popped up though.

maaaan shoes pop up on eastbay all of the time. its not a prelude of things to come. it was a returned order.

maaaan shoes pop up on eastbay all of the time. its not a prelude of things to come. it was a returned order.
Alright I was merely bringing it up to see what may be going on and if maybe anyone was lucky in getting this returned or cancelled order thus chosing this thread to describe what I was seeing.  As an admin on these forums do you have to be so stand-offish in the responses?  I understand different shoes pop up all the time but I was merely trying to see what may be going on that's all!

dumb question cuz I'm new, bay area as in san Francisco?
Bay Area = the entire bay. (it simply means what it meant, if you look at the picture of the bay in google, you get northbay, southbay, east bay, etc.)

SF often being called as "the city" (shorten for industrial city maybe)

Back
Top Bottom