Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

saw the UTA listing....if they are listing at 199....what do we take it as? They expect this release to be cooled down? They received a bigger FSR.
We have seen several FSR restocks for the XII's and the Stealth X's are still sitting in many locations.

I had this cw back in 2006 and would pick it up at retail based on the quality reports...but XII's obsidians is where it's at until the VII's in Sept IMO

199 shipped is about 10-15 more than ordering from FNL online based on tax. Not to bad.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

never liked the IVs too much since they always crack

The most recent WCIV's seem to be holding up rather well...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tony906

If they sit id cop again

This too. I might just try and hunt down the True Blue IIIs instead though since If I have to have another pure white shoe it should be one I don't grab every release

Originally Posted by stc153393

will eastbay be launching these at midnight? or have they been moving jordan releases to 8 am along with nike release?
Originally Posted by digitalO22

Are eastbay and ndc gonna sell at midnight eastern time?
Like GrizzlyAnimal and perhaps others have responded, we now have moved to 8 AM Eastern launch times to match Nike's releases. This will be standard going forward.

EastbayRep - Ryan

now patiently waiting for my local nike to start doing the RSVP. i hate waiting and constantly looking at twitter. but anything beats waiting in line.

Just got my pair as well... Will post pics later

Nt don't sleep... Only reason I never got these before was because I couldn't get down with off white kicks

Militaries in fresh white are a must cop IMO

Pair from Sneaker Post came in also.  I only ordered as a back up because my connect will not hold shoes anymore because some employees abused it.  

NTLA just did the twitter RSVP, I would hope to get these lol I can't get anything off that twitter rsvp

Excited for these a lot!

I wanted the 06 pair, but couldn't get them at that time.

I'm definitely not passing these up this time around!

And I've heard that these are well made, all the more reason to cop for me.

No regrets.

*kanye shrug*

does anyone know how long uptempo air takes to ship and if they double box.. they have my size left for 200 Im very tempted to pull the trigger so I can avoid any trouble come saturday

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

NTLA just did the twitter RSVP, I would hope to get these lol I can't get anything off that twitter rsvp

I replied within like 20-30 seconds, hopefully that was quick enough, I know some cats reply within a nano second 
laugh.gif

I was hawking NIke LA twitter since 10am. Then, the damn power goes out and I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom