Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

No. The closest you'll get is making "connections" with an employee to hold a pair for you
wink.gif

Also, as bad as resellers are ruining the shoe the game right now, I think that things would be even worse if the US had pre-ordering. Resellers would just build connections with dealers and the whole stock would disappear into the secondary market, similar to how Ticketmaster instantly sells all their tickets to commercial resellers. When was the last time you got a face-value ticket from Ticketmaster on the day the box-office opened?
Pisses me off so much... Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to Toronto in Apr, Ticketmaster's site crashed, screwed everyone.  When it went back up it was all sold out.. all other commercial resellers are selling tickets for 2-4x the original price.. sucks

Newest pics are AMAZING!!! Cement color/specks are crazyyyy. I expect the same thin leather on these, as was used on mars IV-anything better is a bonus. People will regret passing. JB needs to release IVs with the same tumbled leather that was used on tour yellow IV(i wore those to the ground and quality was on point).

Newest pics are AMAZING!!! Cement color/specks are crazyyyy. I expect the same thin leather on these, as was used on mars IV-anything better is a bonus. People will regret passing. JB needs to release IVs with the same tumbled leather that was used on tour yellow IV(i wore those to the ground and quality was on point).

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

heard you the first 8 times you said this
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

say it 70 more times and you can sell your vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnds beaters in the b/s lounge.
chop chop!
Assuming never gets u anywhere, u know the saying...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   Good job smart one. You get extra points for being the first one to join the bandwagon
roll.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

heard you the first 8 times you said this
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

say it 70 more times and you can sell your vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnds beaters in the b/s lounge.
chop chop!
Assuming never gets u anywhere, u know the saying...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   Good job smart one. You get extra points for being the first one to join the bandwagon
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom