Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Griff

2cgbfbn.jpg

laugh.gif

they could lose the 23 though or make it white

Why? That would ruin the shoe.

OGs have no 23. These come out in May
pimp.gif

Nice! But Im a lil disappointed that they took out the powder blue lining. Still a must cop though.

These do look amazing. I hope they make em in enough quantities that I can get em in June. Too much coming out right now.

COME ON YALL THIS THREAD SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE 10 PAGES BY NOW IM COPPING THESE FOR SURE AND POSSIBLY THE CHARCOALS FINALLY JB DID A SHOE RIGHT

I was waiting to see how these turned out and they look great. Can't wait for them to release.

....WOW, just wow, when i heard for the first time these were dropping, i was like " eh wat ever, probably gonna be fuked up anyway knowing jb quality nowadays"...talk about under-estimating, im definately coppin these now, and to think i was gonna be out da shoe game for a hot minute, JB really finds ways to suck me back in

I was definitely gonna cop b4 the pics, Had OG's but balled thr !%% out of em back in the day haha

these are second in my book to the columbia XI's when it comes to JB's north carolina colorway releases.... in other words these will be copped!

JordanBrand...

See what happens when you just stick to the original!? ...without adding a twist or anything...

it makes us happy!

damnnnnnnnnnnnn but who knows marqueesole has a rep for making shoes look better than they actually do but if they release like this copped x 2

Like someone said on here before... MarqueeSole could make a pile of poop look good in their pictures.

Back
Top Bottom