Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

although i'm still on the fence about whether to get these or not; i'm glad i didn't buy any of the fusion 9's that came out last year.

from the looks of it, the retro 9's are gonna release pretty much in the same colorways that came out for the fusion 9's.

i'd be kinda pissed if i dropped $160 on those fusions when these retros are coming out for basically same price, maybe cheaper?

pimp.gif
 Bank account - $42.99
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Finn

^^So do most NC people like UNC instead of Duke? Or do they like both? Just wondering....
I think a lot of people from NC like myself like both but wont admit it. I'm a Tar Heels fan til i die and i've always been. i was disappointed in there performance this year but i honestly was rooting for Duke come tournament time because as much as i hate Duke, i would rather them (Duke) win than any other school. i would rather my state be known for the best college basketball state rather than just my school. 

Originally Posted by Mac4167

^^So do most NC people like UNC instead of Duke? Or do they like both? Just wondering....
I think a lot of people from NC like myself like both but wont admit it. I'm a Tar Heels fan til i die and i've always been. i was disappointed in there performance this year but i honestly was rooting for Duke come tournament time because as much as i hate Duke, i would rather them (Duke) win than any other school. i would rather my state be known for the best college basketball state rather than just my school. 

Agreed, Im from NC myself but now in Orlando, FL. I would go at it all the time with cousins and I would be the only one for Tar Heels and they would go for Duke, but in the end they wouldnt mind rockin a Tar Heels Jersey and sayin they were ok with the team and i didnt mind reppin Duke if Tar Heels weren't playin

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Agreed, Im from NC myself but now in Orlando, FL. I would go at it all the time with cousins and I would be the only one for Tar Heels and they would go for Duke, but in the end they wouldnt mind rockin a Tar Heels Jersey and sayin they were ok with the team and i didnt mind reppin Duke if Tar Heels weren't playin

what part your from in NC? im sure you can tell where im from...check avy

I need these joints badly! Every time I look at the pics it makes me want them.

FYI...for anyone thinking that they're going to play ball in these...that midsole blue paint is going to crack with the quickness.

Like all of my retros they'll be on that casual tip.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got these today 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
 quality is on point and comfort is too  
happy.gif

2rxfuvb.jpg
Nice!! my pair came in today but i wasnt home so i gotta go to the postal office tomorrow and get my pair! cant wait to rock!

Back
Top Bottom