Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Let's get a running tally of those who are passing compared to those who are copping or on the fence.

And lets see who jumps ship come RD.

laugh.gif

Chuuuuurrrrccchhhhhh!!!!

Not gonna front, when I saw the sample pics of these a few months back (with the Killroys), I thought that were Buns McGhee...

Granted, that sample pic was a crappy picture. But after seeing this pic...thekid is down. I can understand if you don't like contrast stitching, why these would not be appealing to you. I don't have that problem. And for those that say they look fake...Ok, but so did the Cavs IV's and JB actually did a good job with those.

Truth of the matter is, come release date, there will be more than a few switch-siders.

And yall know DAMN WELL that it's only a matter of time before the snap-back wearing, skinny-jeans sagging cornball generation comes and calls them "SpaceJam IX's"

Peace.

Originally Posted by XIIz89

Fabric Marker?

I was wondering the same thing...I don't know what product would be best to color the contrast stitching without messing up the nubuck/leather?I may get these just to attempt MY first customs. I was gonna get another pair of olives to have someone else paint for me... But that blue jumpman/ logos and white bottom would look so much better

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Aside from the CGs, I got a feeling the 9s are gonna flop this year.

That'd be nice, I haven't been able to buy a pair of Jordans on clearance since the Cardinal XII's

I actually think these are not as bag as some are making them out to be. Still not a big fan of 9's but would cop if I seen a clearance tag on them...

These and the new "french blues" are AWFUL. but both will sellout smh ... praying the Olives don't look like the first pics posted a few weeks back.

Originally Posted by ijapino

The contrast stitching should have been left out. In fact, I can't remember a shoe that looked better with contrast stitching. Either way, I still like the shoe. It's a nice BASIC colorway.

I feel the same way.

I wish they killed that stitching and left the eyelets BLACK.  

Thats what I would of loved to see.

Still gonna cop come RD!

Im not really a big fan of 9s, the greys are alright, but I think by the time they release Ill be passing on these.

The colorway isn't as bad as I first thought, contrast stitching is just too much.

Back
Top Bottom