Air Jordan IX January 2018

28751817_556013861447658_5398356012228935680_n.jpg

Got the reservation at FTL...prob will snag em and see what happens. If they sit I’ll just return and wait for sales, but the way things have been going I’m not risking it lol.

Last edited:
I don't even mess with Js anymore let alone 9s. In my hay day I had about 80 Js and my only 9 was the white/black/reds. I sold all my Js years ago and my only pair right now is the bc3s that just dropped. These are talking to me, I think ima grab these in the AM

I took two 9 minute Ls at FTL but I’m hoping it’s just because there was only one store in the area doing reservations so all the big dogs picked it and I couldn’t hang.

Shoe is dope. Looks way better in Hand than in pic. Dont sleep these will fly off the shelf’s just like the jordan 13 hyper blue did and know one seen that coming. Good luck to all

Shoe is dope. Looks way better in Hand than in pic. Dont sleep these will fly off the shelf’s just like the jordan 13 hyper blue did and know one seen that coming. Good luck to all

Just a guess but I bet these Royals are hard to get tomorrow. Not a lot of stores in my city got them and it just feels like Bred toe part 2.
5184DE91-116B-45A9-B2BA-545EA8D296BB.jpeg

What royals are you talking about thanks. Looking forward to getting these Jorsan 9 joints. Love patten leather on any jordan looking forward to the jordan 1 patten leather that drops April 20th as of now good luck today with what ever you go after.

What royals are you talking about thanks. Looking forward to getting these Jorsan 9 joints. Love patten leather on any jordan looking forward to the jordan 1 patten leather that drops April 20th as of now good luck today with what ever you go after.
Hyper royal 13s

Back
Top Bottom