Air Jordan IX January 2018

Youre right theyd of sold out regardless as I acknowledged from the jump.
Im saying its a easier flip when theres definetly alot more ppl to pay retail/resell than usual this time of yr.
Resellers wouldnt be checking for these or the Hyper 13s if not for the semi limited maneuver and these ducks overpaying for grs.

Y’all are tripping if y’all think the tax season stuff carries weight. Like the shoes weren’t gonna sell out regardless.
Tax season or not, a limited, nice looking shoe sells out 10 times out of 10.

And a lot of the “tax season” folk don’t even know how to buy shoes these days. They think they can just walk in and buy when pairs tend to be raffled off.

What I see is the reseller crowd knowing stuff is limited and cleaning out inventory to sell locally.

Last edited:
Damn so we calling these limited now?? And PS, damn near every general release this year has been FCFS, except for 1s and bc3s(which didn’t change until midweek). I don’t think the tax money spenders have issues copping right now.

Hey guys,I’m thinking about getting them as my ‘winter shoes’.I have black 6 rings winterized as ‘winter shoes’ right now and I really love them. What do you think - are these 9 good for winter weather (snow etc.)?Thanks for any help!!

0B8D90A3-F51D-457C-B7F2-A355BBE70884.png
Hey guys,I’m thinking about getting them as my ‘winter shoes’.I have black 6 rings winterized as ‘winter shoes’ right now and I really love them. What do you think - are these 9 good for winter weather (snow etc.)?Thanks for any help!!
I know what you are thinking!
Maybe it’s good but you have to chose the right version
7E791CF7-D900-4028-B8B1-3FB593E86D9B.jpeg 9C36303E-4030-4BD6-A868-C3F9776D1FA3.jpeg
This is why car tires have treads.
Deep curves are used to displace water so cars don’t hydroplane

Olive 9 boot NRG have deep curves to displace snow

DCC52C9C-85EB-4FCF-A77C-C9F880B34751.jpeg
I don’t live in Chi-town anymore
I used to wear Brahma boots.
You can try in this outsole, and let me know results. Don’t look very suitable though

Last edited:
0B8D90A3-F51D-457C-B7F2-A355BBE70884.png
I know what you are thinking!
Maybe it’s good but you have to chose the right version
7E791CF7-D900-4028-B8B1-3FB593E86D9B.jpeg 9C36303E-4030-4BD6-A868-C3F9776D1FA3.jpeg
This is why car tires have treads.
Deep curves are used to displace water so cars don’t hydroplane

Olive 9 boot NRG have deep curves to displace snow

DCC52C9C-85EB-4FCF-A77C-C9F880B34751.jpeg
I don’t live in Chi-town anymore
I used to wear Brahma boots.
You can try in this outsole, and let me know results. Don’t look very suitable though

Thanks a lot my friend!!I understand what you are saying..You really helped me

2lkww0o.jpg

I can't wait to put these on my feet!!!

And I'm going to give my $.02 then I'm back out of this convo cuz I want this thread to flow smoothly without me disrupting it. From a RESELLING standpoint, tax money absolutely plays a huge part in these sells. I started the morning off with 22 pairs and I have 1 left. My best friends sister NEVER COPS J's THROUGHOUT THE YEAR...EVER! Ever income tax check I lace her and her boyfriend. Last week she bought 3 pairs of Hyper Royals and today she bought 2 pairs of 9's. She's been wearing White/Cement 4's since last year. Would these shoes have sold out in July? Who knows. On my end, I look forward to tax time because I know people aren't shy about spending that "free bread." Fun fact, GS's are $151.20 after tax. My dude sold a girl a size 7 today for...get this...$325 lol. She got the extra money to burn...

damn the small sizes got swooped up quick. I just wanted to get my son a pair for next school year. Ah well.

All that talk last couple of years. Bricks this...sittin’ Ducks...quack, Yeezy blah...blah. Now look what you’ve done!! Awakened a sleeping giant

“You blew it up! Damn you!”
A8097496-8C7C-4CDE-8463-EB4B8DC764B9.gif
I doubt anyone woke JB up,, more like they realized what happened last year should never happen again.. n that’s damn near EVERYTHING GR sittin. Some people take spending their money on shoes too seriously tho.

I doubt anyone woke JB up,, more like they realized what happened last year should never happen again.. n that’s damn near EVERYTHING GR sittin. Some people take spending their money on shoes too seriously tho.
more like they realized what happened last year should never happen again

Yeah-that’s what I said

I’m pretty sure that it’s been more than just last year that stuff wasn’t selling out.

And honestly, it’s not really JB/Nike that’s suffering since they already make their money. It’s the companies like footlocker and finishline that aren’t happy.

If anything, the cut production is to:
A. Put the energy back into the line - this could bring back the crowd that flocked to adidas for exclusivity.
B. Help out the buyers since they are struggling where the buyers are footlocker, finishline, etc

I feel ya, but JB brought last year upon themselves by trying to completely cash the F out on everybody producing so many damn pairs of everything. Sleeping giant term just seemed off to me but ok.
Agree-We’re saying the same thing. Nike/JB are giants that got greedy and complacent. Sitting on top of the hill, arms folded like a boss-thinking they can pump out 500K pairs every Saturday. It’s just now it looks we have to deal with shoes selling out before noon like a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom