Air Jordan IX - Johnny Kilroy Commercial.....

^ so good. I love mid 90s Nike commercials. they didn't try to inspire anyone...they were just great, entertaining commercials.

the popcorn tape is the best commercial ever aired
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

AHHHH those are all done by this advertsing company Wieden + Kennedy, I'm trying to get an internship with them, if you go to wk.com they've got all the Jordan commercials, including "An Air Jordan Christmas," which I am hoping they play this holiday season and release the OG I's, wishful thinking though right?

Nice, Ijap...I totally forgot about the Popcorn Tape commercial!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

HAHAHAHAHA, Harold "Baby Jordan" Minor. Whatever happened to that guy?
"I'm so Gangsta I Crip Walk like Stephen Hawking!"

Yeah I Loved This Commercial but my favorite Commercial of all time is the Gatorade commericial that aired on super bowl sunday about 4 years ago 23 vs 39 where the young mj was dunking on the older mj.

that was a great commercial but my favorite is the frozen moment or tell me and the XX1 love it
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

as much as i hate olive IXs, that commercial is :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

agreed popcorn tape is one of the best jordan commercials
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

i always thought it was cool to see a lil comedy in Nike's advertising.
even though the XX3 commercial is nice, i'd rather watch mars blackmon, bugs bunny, and characters like johnny kilroy do their thing once in a while.
i kinda thought they tried to go back to that with the Tommy Davidson / Melo comercials way back when, but oh well...

Back
Top Bottom