Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Not opposed to these dropping again...The CDP's and 2010 were absolute trash...

Remastered? Use the same leather used on the NA IV's, get rid of the banana shape, and fix the Jumpman...

Not opposed to these dropping again...The CDP's and 2010 were absolute trash...

Remastered? Use the same leather used on the NA IV's, get rid of the banana shape, and fix the Jumpman...

I'll admit I did not own this colorway of the 2010 ixs, but did own others. I thought they were solid.

I didn't think the CDP's were that bad. Still wear my pair with no issues besides a little paint chipping.

Wouldnt be far fetched to think these will come with nike air insole. Hares and bordeauxs both came with nike air insoles

No brainer autocop. The way people may feel for Chicago 1s, Cement 4s is how i feel about this particular colorway. Powder IX and Olive IX are my GOAT sneakers but this colorway is the reason why I love Air Jordan IXs. The first time I seen these on feet I could not stop looking at them. Perfect colorblocking especially at that time in 1993. The white pops and the black is bold. The Air Jordan spellout in all caps on tongue commands respect. Clean sleek design. They look majestic in shorts and proud/stout with jeans. Why dont some of you guys see the perfection in this model? The lines and curves of Air Jordan IX are some of the  most visually appealing dimensions I ever seen on any type of footwear period.

I love Air Jordan IX. The VIII-IX-X era is my favorite era in Air Jordan history. 1993 and 1994 put alot of us late 70s-early 80s baby in the cockpit position to not only being a part of history in seeing what the future held in this brand with jordan abruptly retiring (you younger guys may not understand the magnitude of his retirement in 1993. if twitter was around it would of glitched out and broke twitter for a week)but it also gave us a chance to get schooled on to apperciate the past by the 1st run retro line. The day I saw the Air Jordan Xs in store, IXs were still there along with Is, IIs and IIIs

^ Them olives are shotty though , real flimsy and uncomfortable.

They need to make em right next time.

Last edited:
Olives just released in 12 n where easy as hell to cop

Easy to cop? They were easter eggs and very very limited. Not that easy, especially if you weren't in the right area. But, Jb do need to release the charcoal's right

Read where? the info just came out yesterday..no credible source said anything regarding na

I couldnt care less about an insole thats going to fade anyway, I just want the jumpman direction corrected on the left shoe.

Nike Air on the insoles means nada to me, mine come right out before the first wear anyways.

No brainer autocop. The way people may feel for Chicago 1s, Cement 4s is how i feel about this particular colorway. Powder IX and Olive IX are my GOAT sneakers but this colorway is the reason why I love Air Jordan IXs. The first time I seen these on feet I could not stop looking at them. Perfect colorblocking especially at that time in 1993. The white pops and the black is bold. The Air Jordan spellout in all caps on tongue commands respect. Clean sleek design. They look majestic in shorts and proud/stout with jeans. Why dont some of you guys see the perfection in this model? The lines and curves of Air Jordan IX are some of the  most visually appealing dimensions I ever seen on any type of footwear period.

I love Air Jordan IX. The VIII-IX-X era is my favorite era in Air Jordan history. 1993 and 1994 put alot of us late 70s-early 80s baby in the cockpit position to not only being a part of history in seeing what the future held in this brand with jordan abruptly retiring (you younger guys may not understand the magnitude of his retirement in 1993. if twitter was around it would of glitched out and broke twitter for a week)but it also gave us a chance to get schooled on to apperciate the past by the 1st run retro line. The day I saw the Air Jordan Xs in store, IXs were still there along with Is, IIs and IIIs
Agreed.  I was born in '80 and spent my teens in Chicago.  There was nothing bigger than Jordan at the time, the player or the shoes.  I buy the retros from that era because they're connections to that time, which was one of the best in my life.

The day I saw the Air Jordan Xs in store, IXs were still there along with Is, IIs and IIIs

This is so true, I was there :lol:

Walking into Sportmart to get the IX's and a full stock of Is and IIs just sitting there next to it clearanced down and untouched. I picked up one of everything and got home and stared at them all night, just like all the other J's I saved up and bought back then.

Makes you yearn for the old days constantly. Getting Jordans with no hassle. No hype.

i love the IX. not from chicago or anything like that but i absolutely love the way the 9s look... cool grey 9 is a top 3 jordan for me. i have those and the spacejams

on the hunt for white/blue lows

I hate it for the no Job guys this year.... Don't end up like the kid who lost an arm for aqua 8s.....

Back
Top Bottom