Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Every time I try to buy on the app it says they don't have my size and it fails. If I use the website I get it, first try, every time.

Went like a minute or two after homie posted that.  13 was gone.
roll.gif

man what the hell. these 9s sat with all previous launches. suddenly everyone likes these. surprised
  Me as well.  But the white black 9s are a great Air Jordan no matter if MJ wore them or not.  Some shoes just hit better in certain times.  Im glad the shoe finally gets some appreciation. 

When I saw that restock, I almost did it. I returned my pair back in December because of "brick status". They look so nice, I almost did it. But I made a rule, "don't buy bad fitting shoes no matter what!" Been saving some loot. Lol.

When I saw that restock, I almost did it. I returned my pair back in December because of "brick status". They look so nice, I almost did it. But I made a rule, "don't buy bad fitting shoes no matter what!" Been saving some loot. Lol.
so you can only buy like 2 Jordans :lol:

man what the hell. these 9s sat with all previous launches. suddenly everyone likes these. surprised

I think it is because these were somewhat limited.. My guess is that Nike/JB weren't sure how they would go over, given with how poorly 9s tend to sell vs other models. And them being a holiday release in the middle of other big releases, I wouldn't be surprised if Nike/JB limited their numbers to build hype.

Last edited:
Yeah these sat for like the first few days and maybe the first week or so around my area and online

I wanted them but thought maybe they would sit and could be bought with discount...boy was i wrong

Back
Top Bottom