Air Jordan Laser 4 Production Dates and Information Needed

Made in China
050204 Y3
2-25-05
"There are four things you can do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, and change."

JRose,

Thanks for doing this... I'll be sure to add all the info on the site...

And to all of you... I'm so sorry for not keeping the site updated more frequently... I'm in a phase of my life right now that just doesn't give me the time to work as much with the site as I would like to...

Skratch84, if I can use your pictures I'd be grateful. And also if anyone else of you can help me out with pics in the future drop me a line...

I'm leaving for the US tomorrow (I live in Sweden, Europe if someone doesn't know) for a two weeks vacation. When I get back I'll probably have some time to update the site again...

Take care,

o l l e
www.air-jordans.com

03-01-05

105tag

I'm happy to help, I have the same as beshulma, and airpablo.

My question is how this information is useful.
Hit me back, Just to chat, Truly yours, Your biggest fan, This is Stan

good idea. we need this for many other j's cause i know some are not listed on air-jordans.com.

Last edited:
Quote:
If these were produced in March, why did they use the Jordan face box and not the 20th Anniversary one?

^^^^i think they did that because, since fake laser 4s were out on ebay w/ the 20 years boxes, months before JB released laser 4s. probably JB wanted to use the face retro boxes to throw off varient sellers on ebay that were selling laser 4s with the 20 year boxes...
WANTED: DS QS 20s
DS red/wht og 12s
sizes 11.5-12.5

AIM: ronnskizzle
EMAIL: dumpenoy4ever@hotmail.com

that would have been a good idea...but i dont think so...i think they were cheap and got some of their left over jumpman boxes and threw a tag on it and called it laser 4 boxes.....cut cost basically

Back
Top Bottom