Air Jordan Laser 4 Production Dates and Information Needed

jrose5

Banned
Hello Everyone:

As I did with the Altitude 13's, I'm going to do the same with the Laser 4's. For everyone that has bought the Laser Air Jordan 4 online, could you please post where it was made in, the production date and the factory code from the inside tag of the shoe. Only pairs bought from Jumpman23.com

The production date and factory code should read something like...040103 Y3...

I'd appreciate if you posted the information as..

Made in China
041101 Y3
11-26-04

tag19-02.gif

Also, for those of you who owns a size 11, can you please post high resolution pictures of the Laser 4's in the following angles untagged? If you would rather send me the pictures, please send them to JRose5@niketalk.com. I know those scamming theiving eBayers might take advantage of the situation by stealing pictures.

side19-02.gif

back19-02.gif

sole19-02.gif

tou19-02.gif

tag19-02.gif

box19-02.gif

boxt19-02.gif

misc19-02.gif

I don't know if our friends from Europe have received these shoes, but Ollie, the owner of Air-Jordans.com, might not have a pair of these shoes. I was thinking that us fellow shoeheads at NikeTalk could help Ollie's site out with the prouduction date and factory codes at the least. He has done a great job in creating and maintaining this site for all of us sneakerheads.

I was thinking of starting a thread like this after every Jordan release date, so we can try to keep with detailed information of the shoe to help the shoe collecting community as a whole.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

I dont have pictures of the codes, but I purchased from jumpman23.com and here are the following:

Made in China
Production code: 050204 Y3
3-07-2005

this is great. i have a size 11 but it wont be coming until next week >:
mad.gif

thanks jrose and airjordans.com help me a lot. i would do anything to contribute but i dont have the shoes yet

Made in China
050204 Y3
03-07-05

I tried my best to take the pic but this is the best i could come up with.

====================================
E-mail: BlueWindScar@hotmail.com
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

I get my pair on friday in a size 11. I'll post pics then. Good heads up, I owe the air-jordans.com site a lot. I've done a grip of legit checks using that site.

i'll email em' to you jrose. Peace

One of my 12's, one 11.5:
Made in China
050204 Y3
02-25-05

The other 12:
Made in China
050204 Y3
03-07-05

happy.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(Chick Hearn page from nba.com) I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
I tried my best to take the pic but this is the best i could come up with.

try bending one of the flaps down...on the side of the shoe...you can get a better straight forward pic of tag

Pair #1 (Size 13)
Made in China
050204 Y3
03-01-05

Pair #2 (Size 13)
Made in China
050204 Y3
03-01-05

exact same
Wu-Tang KillaBeezz...We on a SWARM

Quote:
I was thinking of starting a thread like this after every Jordan release date, so we can try to keep with detailed information of the shoe to help the shoe collecting community as a whole.
great idea. this is what i've been thinking NT should do for a while. rather than just be a discussion board, we should also have a "library" with info (i know NT already does this to a certain extent, but it'd be nice to have more info and have more organization).

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance." ~ Socrates
Ben Gordon - 2004-2005 6th Man of the Year​

Wow my pictures suck.

Anyways tryin to help out. Here are my ugly pictures of my size 11's

100-0530_large.jpg

100-0531_large.jpg

100-0532_large.jpg

100-0533_large.jpg

100-0535_large.jpg

100-0536_large.jpg

100-0537_large.jpg

I can't get a good shot of the tag. It comes out blurry all the time. Sorry.

here's my Production info tho.

050204 Y3
308497 161 00
03- 07 - 05

If these were produced in March, why did they use the Jordan face box and not the 20th Anniversary one?
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: chiggafied@gmail.com
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon
FOR TRADE:

Size 10's
Made in Chia
050204 Y3
308497 161 00
03-01-05

BTW:These don't have that normal "new shoe smell", it's kinda different than all other shoes.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

Quote:
BTW:These don't have that normal "new shoe smell", it's kinda different than all other shoes
i think because the shoes are made of premium leather, the smell is different.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Back
Top Bottom