Air Jordan Melo M6 - Syracuse PE (Via Sneakerfiles.com)

Via SneakerFiles.

air-jordan-melo-m6-syracuse-pe-1.jpg

Syracuse University is ranked number one in their conference thisyear and will be facing the sixteenth seeded Vermont in the first roundof the NCAA Tournament. To reward the Syracuse Orange for their hardwork and dedication, Jordan Brandhas decided to create a player exclusive colorway of the Melo M6 forthe university. The Melo M6 is the signature sneaker of one ofSyracuse’s alumni, Carmelo Anthony, so it is only fitting to choose theM6 as the silhouette. As for the sneaker, it hosts a white upper withblue and orange accents. The “Syracuse

Those are aite. I like the cw but the design of it isn't all that appealing to me. Almost looks like a San Diego Padre shoe.

Ugliest Melo sig EVER. Who the #@#$ is leading the design of the Melo line? It's been extremely subpar so far.

who does the designs for the team jordan sig. line?

just askin b/c i see similiar elements in these and the latest CP3 sig.

They look decent at best I might cop a pair of Melo's just to play ball in or maybe the 2010's. WHo know knows.

The colorway isn't that amazing, hopefully these perform great so I catch a few of these at the outlets for a reasonable price

I actually like the M6 for ball, this colorway is nice. Always liked orange and blue kicks.

Back
Top Bottom