Air Jordan Nubuck 12s now at shoetrends.com for PRE-ORDER

sold out in 13 minutes?

What... They have one pair per size?

That place is really taunting with people to create hype for themselves.

Corny.

DAMNNNN I just got out the pool, I was on the site 2 minutes before they upped it!!! I cant believe I missed this, I guess Ill say a prayer and hope I get themat the mall, despite the scheming employees and security

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

So, is this a new record?

pretty sure it is, shoetrends usually is stocked for a minute, Im hopin they maybe restock if they do Ima be callin home from school to have my moms orderhaha

is the OP insider of shoetrend? tht shoes didnt even show up in the front page of shoetrend...
OP knows the exact time of poping out... OP, u seem like the insider try to sell the shoes quicker eh? lol

plus many more NTers know about it~
so it will sold out very quickly~ i think thts one of the fact

maybe he was checkin and it popped up while hewas there or emailed them, but yeah thats a lil odd

OP restock or not?

I was too late...
180.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

is the OP insider of shoetrend? tht shoes didnt even show up in the front page of shoetrend...
OP knows the exact time of poping out... OP, u seem like the insider try to sell the shoes quicker eh? lol

plus many more NTers know about it~
so it will sold out very quickly~ i think thts one of the fact
Yeah, the dude Ron that runs Shoetrends does know about niketalk though...

I guess shoetrends only offers below retail for certain Jordans, as I was always under the impression that every big time release they had for pre-order wasalways below retail price.

^ I guess but you cant find many other websites willing to give them up for a price as great as shoetrends'

Back
Top Bottom