Air Jordan Poem

everybody just bashing this for no reason and sayin killings and stuff like this dont happen need to WAKE UP! those killings are exactly what inspired thispoem. It doesnt happen so much now, but I know people were definitely getting gunned down years back for their gear.

Now "goons" just stick up the puny kids as they bop out the mall with their CDPs they got for christmas, either way, its clothing related violence

this is a good poem but younger kids cant relate to it cause they weren't around when this was going down

Bulls Starter Jacket with the Front Pocket stash
smile.gif

^how old are yall, and do you even know what went down earlier in JB history? Im only 17, but Ive def done my research and spoke to people. Its not like thisis some outlandish bull. This is real, and I really think its piff

maicolkickhead wrote:
dammmmm
sad sad sad
im amazed at the fact that so many people find this poem amusing
is fu*kd up........these things actually happen in the streets
ppl dieing for meaningless things.......phones , kicks and money
how about they get jobs.........lazy mother fu*kers

Well said....right with ya on this one!

i tell a dude GO TO WORK lol if that hurts ya pride then ya hustle aint right!!! if you cant afford jordans then dont try n rock em like u some big balla realtalk jus cuz this garbage rhyme doesnt make it poetry

Originally Posted by Spradley

.......interesting. mite have 2 copy n paste. this poem has some meaning

true... i thought it was pretty good even though one can tell he isnt the greatest poet

Damn man, that's crazy $!*%. Sad really. But it is true, this stuff has happened for years and still happens to this day. Killing for clothes, killing forstatus. Not good, but it is part of our world.

Damn, that's sad, but so true, it happens all the time... All for some stupid shoes. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom