Air Jordan Release Dates, Vol. The Ones We Care About

The official release dates post only goes up to March, and seeing as how many highly anticipated products are about to drop, it would be nice to have a postwith info regarding these drops. Also, I find it annoying to be looking around at all the threads for release dates, so I figured it might be easier if wecould see everything in one post.

I will try to keep this only for products people care about (Air Jordans, packages, mash-ups, etc). No Fusions, Team Jordans, etc.

Any additions and/or info is appreciated. Please post it in this thread. Also, I would like to have this post contain onlyproducts that have been confirmed with concrete info/pics. Hopefully we can all use this as a source for info on the products we want.

5/23/2009
Air Jordan 5 Retro DMP "Raging Bull Pack" (360968-991)
Multi-Color/Multi-Color
$310

5/30/2009
Air Jordan 12 Retro "Nubuck" (130690-018)
Black/White-University Blue
$150

7/1/2009
Air Jordan 1 Retro 60+ Pack "Bulls Vs. Celtics" (######-###)
Color/Color-Color
$---

7/--/2009
Air Jordan 1 Retro High "DTRT: Metallic Red" (######-###)
White/Metallic Red
$---

7/--/2009
Air Jordan 1 Retro High "DTRT: Metallic Green" (######-###)
White/Metallic Green
$---

7/--/2009
Air Jordan 1 Retro High "Metallic Black" (######-###)
White/Metallic Black
$---

8/--/2009
Air Jordan 3 Retro "True Blue" (######-###)
White/True Blue
$---

8/22/2009
Air Jordan 7 Retro 60+ Pack "Bulls Vs. Magic" (######-###)
Color/Color-Color
$---

7's
pimp.gif

arent there supposed to be alot more 1's dropping (og color ways)

like the metallics
and some dtrt

am i crazy or what

passing on all those. might...might pick up the metallics but they werent even mentioned lol. just sitting waiting for the SJs and wht/red, blk/red XIIs quietyear!

laker color and black neutral grey 1s in september. that was posted before idk if it was confirmed.

good to have a thread like this....but its annoying being in Aus because we dont always get wat US gets....we havnt copped Hares yet...but then we got the DMP2 pack on the 16th before US

Space Jams in December. Coppin the Raging Bull Pack Saturday and the 7's pack depends on what the magic one looks like. The 1 pack, I only want the celticsone.

Back
Top Bottom