Air Jordan Retro 11 Low IE "Space Jam" July 2019

IMG_20190713_095704104.jpg
Very Comfortable!!!
What's your opinion on the leather? Cheap or decent?

^ Same always been a fan of the IE's. But i think we are in a period where nothing really sells out anymore. Unless its an OG colorway of the 3,4,11's and an OG high 1. Great for the consumer tho. Can wait on it and pick it up down the road on discount. I'm willing to wait for that.

Damn FL sold out. They the only one with the discount. They had a sz 14 last night should of pulled the trigger.

The more I see these in vids the better they look. I liked em from when the pics leaked but they look even better in vids.

In all the talk in practically every thread about “leather quality” has that really ever stopped anyone from buying a shoe based on one person’s review? Either you like how it looks or don’t. And that’s how you decide if you’re going to buy it.

I like them but I’m trying to trim my collection to essential or what I deem classic color ways in various models. They’re not worth $170 or even $155 in my eyes.

How’s the comfort of these compared to the regular High top 11 “Black Concords”? I’m
Thinking about getting a pair.

In all the talk in practically every thread about “leather quality” has that really ever stopped anyone from buying a shoe based on one person’s review? Either you like how it looks or don’t. And that’s how you decide if you’re going to buy it.

I like them but I’m trying to trim my collection to essential or what I deem classic color ways in various models. They’re not worth $170 or even $155 in my eyes.
Is it ok for me to ask about the leather quality?

These kinda look like a shoe the predator would wear while fighting Arnold with all those weird designs where the patent leather usually is

The shoes are finally strange, the design is weird.
I love my 72 win and the lacing system is better.
Space jam is not notified on the tag box.

Last edited:
Finally, to come back on the comfort. I think those shoes are done for playing basketball not for a casual wear due the lockdown.
I add the shoes are finally strange, the design is not as beautiful as i thought.
I prefer walking with my 14 last shot or my 10 Orlando.
I love my 72 win and i have a better comfort and to lace the shoe it is really much easier.
Last thing, space jam is not written on the tag box.
I think another reason is the shoe are just a little big.
So would you say go TTS or half size down?

The first time i chose a half size down was for the 10 Orlando and i also should have chosen a half size down for the Win like82 and the 6 2019 (Space jam 2016 are big too).
The concords are perfect for me.
When a youtuber give a 7/10 for the fit, it means that the shoes are not enough TTS and really tight or big.
I would give a 4/10 for the fit.

Last edited:
Now that I got my first pair, I like to ask permission to go full high em high. Ski googles and all.

The size is a missed and i really advice to go half size down.
I felt a pain on my left achille heel even with dry fit socks and tight laces.
IMG_5641.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom