Air Jordan Retro 11 Low IE "Space Jam" July 2019

Anybody able to use rewards coupons (not finish line) on these? I know 11s have been restricted, just trying to see if we can get away with these since they are IEs.

Anybody able to use rewards coupons (not finish line) on these? I know 11s have been restricted, just trying to see if we can get away with these since they are IEs.

It worked at my Champs. Even the manager was shocked. I bought a pair of shorts with the 11's thinking it would just come off those, but the receipt shows the breakdown, and money came off the shoes too.

Ugh these things already started squeaking after the first wear! I noticed when I was walking on in door hard floors was when it sounded the worst.

Not gonna lie. Seen these in person yesterday and they are very clean. Still not crazy about the patent leather as they could’ve really knocked these out the park had they used all OG materials. Nonetheless these are nice I must say.

Last edited:
FSR...
https://www.dtlr.com/jordan-air-jor...rce=PJ&utm_campaign=113689&clickId=2769942371

Screenshot_20190727-213950.jpg
Screenshot_20190727-214008_Chrome.jpg

deal at dtlr was pretty good. no tax for me either.

but im holding back too, hopefully closer to $100.

My local eblens had a pair still on display. I dont know if I ever really noticed them in person until today. Was interested until i saw they were retail. Went on ebay and grabbed a ds pair for 138 shipped. Looking forward to getting them in.

When I was looking in my closet, I actually totally forgot I copped a pair of these. They are very comfy and I will definitely be rocking them quite a few times this summer since they go with almost everything.

Back
Top Bottom