Air jordan retro 12 alternate flu game later 2020

love the cherry color treatment. too bad the leather material used makes the color on the inconsistent side. love the color but still a pass especially if you have to customize them to get that great colorway.
Depends on where they end up price wise. Don't seem to be selling for much or anything. This is one of those shoes I might end up with a VNDS pair of at that like 120 range or something.

Depends on where they end up price wise. Don't seem to be selling for much or anything. This is one of those shoes I might end up with a VNDS pair of at that like 120 range or something.

I wouldn't do it again. already got nightmares for what I did with my gym red suede 12s years ago. biggest botched job ever. couldn't wear them casually now and had to beat them senseless at work.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do it again. already got nightmares for what I did with my gym red suede 12s years ago. biggest botched job ever. couldn't wear them casually now and had to beat senseless them at work.
I have those joints. I definitely got those for the low lol. That’s one of the reasons I didn't get these. I have 2 pairs of Black/Red 12s and those. These kinda don't look right to me when I see them sometimes and other times I think they look great.

I have those joints. I definitely got those for the low lol. That’s one of the reasons I didn't get these. I have 2 pairs of Black/Red 12s and those. These kinda don't look right to me when I see them sometimes and other times I think they look great.

agree. it must be how it reflects in the light and how the suede fibers are aligned or brushed. they are also a pain to clean with dust and dirt. they were tolerable at first to wear casually but felt they were a bit on the boring side so I customized them which made them even worse. I wouldn't have done it knowing how they would end up looking but big mistake since I can't really paint the outsole due to obvious reasons. if I knew, I would have gone for the Nylon 12s instead. guess my obsession with suede shoes got the best of me. knowing better now, not everything works on suede.

Finally came in, they look solid. Like everyone else, I just wished that they put more effort into finding the right dye for the suede to match the outsole. Other than that, the suede is good quality, minimal glue marks, and no noticeable loose thread.
20210104_110624.jpg

These are not bad at all. Do you slug pretty good if you wear them with the right outfit. Hi I am not too concerned about the colours not matching. Because if you look at flu games the red on the mid sole are also off, even my carmines the reds are off. I wish the red was darker but to me these have better red than the all red 4s.

Attachments

• 20210107_213347_05.jpg
    20210107_213347_05.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210107_214613.jpg
    20210107_214613.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 20210107_214948.jpg
    20210107_214948.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 187
love how you reiterated the ounce difference. considering some vbloggers are complaining about ounce difference like it was comparing peebles to stones, lol. don't see your kid anymore, were you able to sell him? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom