Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

I don’t think anyone’s gonna be getting an oop. All pairs were sold. Y’all saw that picture I posted. But keep believin’!

20180320_144343.jpg
20180320_144434.jpg

any recommendations on sole savers and crease protectors?
forget the shoes. I want that car *drools*

Looks like people who brought on stockx are trying to flip their shoes now . 3k for size 11

think these will drop anytime soon or what? I'm thinking going to have to sell my off white presto i got for retail for these.....as a korean jb guy, have to add these to the collection

in price lol

i wouldn’t hold my breath on a significant price drop. pairs, as you know, were extremely limited and it sounds like nike kr dropped the ball on launch allowing folks to purchase more than one pair. there’s no incentive for anyone to offload their pair(s) when they paid ~$220 and probably already covered their costs.

Saw this in my feed, totally forgot these shoes came out.

Almost forgot homeboy that scored a pair,made an NT account to come flex, claimed he was going to wear them, then his Ebay listing was posted right after.

Classic.

Saw this in my feed, totally forgot these shoes came out.

Almost forgot homeboy that scored a pair,made an NT account to come flex, claimed he was going to wear them, then his Ebay listing was posted right after.

Classic.

huh?

anyone still looking for these? I can connect you with people that have them. mostly size 8.5s and below

Back
Top Bottom