Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

Co-sign to this. Already messaged my mom who lives in Seoul about it and trying to get her and the family to do their best to grab a pair for me. Love that it's white cement based as it's probably top 3 jordan shoes for me personally.

If i strike out and anyone hits in a 12 and wants the JTH 3s, hit me up in the PMs.

I will pay you a king's ransom if you can somehow manage another pair in 12, too lol.

I could probably secure a few pairs if I were willing to part with my StarCraft 2 CE autographed by the development team... but I'm not!

I dont like jays no more esp the 3’s with that ****ed up shape but the colors on these are stuuuuiuuupid!

Makes sense they chose the motherland with the '88 Olympic inspiration. Thought there'd be a 88 somewhere. I was expecting a tiger somewhere in the design though. No 호도리 unless its like some KORE UNLIMITED styles and gear.

main-qimg-175fa588caacd840d41fdcd4420f3743-c.jpg

Our motherland has come a long way from when they used to make the shoes there. I still remember seeing all the crazy fakes and 보세(left over/UA pairs made at the factories) at 이태원 during the 90s. There was one very famous spot that could pretty much custom make any cw - kind of a Bespoke lol.

jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 aww man you have your mom lining up for these :D, that would be dope if she gets them.

I'm just hoping resale won't be unattainable. I'm getting too many good response from friends |l "not wasting my time" to "hmmm so why would I send these to you when I can flip them" "aren't you too old for sneakers?" :lol:

Nike Air where it should be :smokin

Too bad they’ll be unattainable (and probably won’t even exist in a size 14).

Makes sense they chose the motherland with the '88 Olympic inspiration. Thought there'd be a 88 somewhere. I was expecting a tiger somewhere in the design though. No 호도리 unless its like some KORE UNLIMITED styles and gear.

Our motherland has come a long way from when they used to make the shoes there. I still remember seeing all the crazy fakes and 보세(left over/UA pairs made at the factories) at 이태원 during the 90s. There was one very famous spot that could pretty much custom make any cw - kind of a Bespoke lol.

jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 aww man you have your mom lining up for these :D, that would be dope if she gets them.

I'm just hoping resale won't be unattainable. I'm getting too many good response from friends |l "not wasting my time" to "hmmm so why would I send these to you when I can flip them" "aren't you too old for sneakers?" :lol:

I was reading the press release for the shoes and when I read out loud to my wife that the shoes were created by Tinker and a guy named Dan Sunwoo she said "Oh, I know that guy, he used to go to my old church" LOL. Turns out she isn't lying either. I posted a pic of these on Facebook seeing if anyone in Seoul can hook it up and someone already confirmed what she is saying to be true. Crazy small world.

Trying to convince her to try for me. The whole family lives just outside downtown north of the river. Wanna see if I can get mom, aunt, grandma, cousin and whoever else to try online or go to the downtown store.

And your friends sounding not so friendly right now. Acting like you wouldn't throw them some money for the hook up.

Also, love how many korean-american ppl coming out on NT for these and the Hangul flooding the thread now

I’m going to get these no matter what. I’ve never wanted a pair more in my entire life than these. 대한민국

오필승 코리아 ~! >D.

Trying to convince her to try for me. The whole family lives just outside downtown north of the river. Wanna see if I can get mom, aunt, grandma, cousin and whoever else to try online or go to the downtown store.

Yeah only a few of my friends even have the slightest interest in sneakers, and even they can't fathom the lengths we would go to cop these. Dude I hope your family cops! sz 12 (300cm) if they can grab one for me :lol:

I was reading the press release for the shoes and when I read out loud to my wife that the shoes were created by Tinker and a guy named Dan Sunwoo she said "Oh, I know that guy, he used to go to my old church" LOL. Turns out she isn't lying either. I posted a pic of these on Facebook seeing if anyone in Seoul can hook it up and someone already confirmed what she is saying to be true. Crazy small world.

Small world..my younger bro says he knows the co-designer too...

I've been glued to the comments on one of the prominent sneaker blogs in Korea - I think they are more shocked then us right now lol.
I'll try online and hope someone comes through on the miracle, but I'm preparing for resale

that's wild man haha. Dan is my boy, just texted him today about them. he was super happy to see my positive response towards them. asked him to hook it up but he wasn't seeded any to give away unfortunately. looks like ill be biting the resell bullet on these. gotta represent though being half korean. showed my mom and she told me I better wear these hahah. now the hunt for a 12...

that's wild man haha. Dan is my boy, just texted him today about them. he was super happy to see my positive response towards them. asked him to hook it up but he wasn't seeded any to give away unfortunately. looks like ill be biting the resell bullet on these. gotta represent though being half korean. showed my mom and she told me I better wear these hahah. now the hunt for a 12...

I don't like how many 12s we have in this thread already haha. I told my mom to get the whole family to sign up. If I can somehow hit multiples will share some love. Let's just get a size 12 pool going and hope we can get more than 1 pair haha

funny how people are thinking back to a specific point in their lives to have an excuse to buy these...I ate some Korean food while back so I should cop these :rofl:

I had Korean BBQ over the holidays with some coworkers and it was the truth. Like a hibachi grill type setup but better lol. You just reminded me that I need to take the wife.

Back
Top Bottom