Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

Does anyone know if Korean version of Snkrs etc. , accepts Foreign Credit cards or paypal ?
If i have friends who live in Korea with korean addresses to ship to?
안녕하십니까 ?
저는 한국인이 아니지만 저는 한국어를 공부합니다.

If someone can hook me up , i will pay for his services. :smile:
Or if some place has pre-orders

Does anyone know if Korean version of Snkrs etc. , accepts Foreign Credit cards or paypal ?
If i have friends who live in Korea with korean addresses to ship to?
안녕하십니까 ?
저는 한국인이 아니지만 저는 한국어를 공부합니다.

If someone can hook me up , i will pay for his services. :smile:
Or if some place has pre-orders

Would love any info for this as well. Could get stuff delivered to my family's place.

Or a pre-order. This is probably the only shoe I would ever consider pre-ordering. Eliminate the headache and obstacles for the family. Will gladly sell my Black/red toes and gold toes to help pay for these.

They’re nice I guess. Not something I would wear.

I agree 100%. Imagine if they were actually made in Korea, and had the OG shape. Hypebeasts heads would explode. Also, props to anyone going for these. Good luck y'all, you're gonna need all of it. Plus, if y'all do luck up. y'all better wear these within two years. Because they WILL NOT age well. AT ALL. The majority of 3's don't, but since these are technically all white...

They really won't.

:lol:

I agree 100%. Imagine if they were actually made in Korea, and had the OG shape. Hypebeasts heads would explode. Also, props to anyone going for these. Good luck y'all, you're gonna need all of it. Plus, if y'all do luck up. y'all better wear these within two years. Because they WILL NOT age well. AT ALL. The majority of 3's don't, but since these are technically all white...

They really won't.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I STILL WANT THEM!

You acting like cats is storing wine bottles in a cellar. These will be worn day one and when i need to put them away, wrap tjem with black parchament paper in a cool dry place.

I would love to be rocking these while doing some noraebang.

note: I'm not Korean.

You acting like cats is storing wine bottles in a cellar. These will be worn day one and when i need to put them away, wrap tjem with black parchament paper in a cool dry place.

These will be worn to the ground in heavy rotation with the inevitable proper WC 3 retro. Will become my go-to white shoes.

In the process of selling like half my collection ( only had like 25ish pairs to start before selling a few) so i can tighten up the rotation anyway.

Not everyone will wear these day one, alchemist iq alchemist iq . In fact, you should wear em day one. I was suggesting this, but y'all automatically went on the offensive. Even if you wear day one, then store them, they'll eventually yellow, so it's best to get the wear out early. That is all I was sayin'. In the end, do what you feel like doing. I could care less.

Blah Blah Blah Blah

These 3's are Hawt Fyre :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Once again, I never said they weren't "HAWT FYRE" airraab airraab ...

Not everyone will wear these day one, alchemist iq alchemist iq . In fact, you should wear em day one. I was suggesting this, but y'all automatically went on the offensive. Even if you wear day one, then store them, they'll eventually yellow, so it's best to get the wear out early. That is all I was sayin'. In the end, do what you feel like doing. I could care less.

Once again, I never said they weren't "HAWT FYRE" airraab airraab ...

I'm just pulling ur laces bro. I hope I can get these though, I like simple clorways like this on any sneaker and the attention to detail from the pics looks really good. Only really heads will know these are special and not some regular run of the mill jb retros.

I won't deny they will remain white forever but with proper care and maintenance you can circumvent the yellowing. Sneakers are meant to be worn, and these will be worn if I get them.

I don't have any South Korean plugs so Im gonna have to pay reseller fee. Hopefully not too much.

Last edited:

They really won't.

Ain’t no one buying these to wear tho.. these are only being looked at to resell or for trade bait. Let’s be serious here.

Some ignorant **** goinf o
Ain’t no one buying these to wear tho.. these are only being looked at to resell or for trade bait. Let’s be serious here.

I'm 100% hoping to cop these to wear. It's been a long time since I've wanted a pair of shoes this bad. I agree that there will be an insane reseller's market for these but I also have a hard time seeing a ton of love for these outside of the Korean community.

Koreans in Korea will buy to wear. The usual power resellers in the US will get pairs but if we can hold out long enough on resell then we can drive resell down to a reasonable price amd then cop. Just wait a few weeks or a month until the next wave of hyped shoes releases and the people want to let these go for less to just make some money and repeat the process.

2E543667-3C9C-4814-AA44-7C5E52913D58.jpeg
BE9F95D2-1244-45E5-8BED-98F49D113521.jpeg

one of these fila shirts and some light blue slim fit khaki pants, and probably swap the laces black for better color blocking.
fila-Day_Urban_Line_T_Shirt_mens-True_Red-1.jpg

Money_Fila_T_Shirt-Bright_White-1.jpg

matchy, matchy will get you looking like true pure blood hypebeast for sure, not my style, but whatever floats your boat.

I can't wear another brand Tee diff from the sneakers on my feet

thats a violation
you need these for those tee's

I can't wear another brand Tee diff from the sneakers on my feet

thats a violation
you need these for those tee's
that's you homie, wearing different brands doesn't make you look like walking billboard for a brand if your doing matchy matchy. not my style. maybe where come from thats dandy, but that not real "styling" with the matchy matchy.

rather have these though, missed out on the retros.

fila-bubbles-release-date-01.jpg

Jordan Brand is celebrating two key sporting events from 1988 with this Air Jordan 3 “Korea”, a tribute to Michael Jordan’s epic Dunk Content performance as well as the Summer Olympic games that took place in Seoul. Featuring classic elements of the “White/Cement” Air Jordan 3, this special edition release infuses South Korean themes with the flag on the tongue, the blue and red ankle, and special Korean messaging on the inner tongues. Rumored to be limited to around 300 pairs, the Air Jordan 3 “Korea” will release exclusively in South Korea at the Jordan Hongdae store and on nike.com.kr. See a closer look at this highly anticipated release and stay tuned for updates.

well, looks like that might be a dud for me.

everybody needs to hold strong and not pay resell on RD. there's a pretty niche market of buyers for these imo. if we don't pay the OD prices off rip, we'll have a good chance to get em for better prices in a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom