Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

Pass... Wayyy too many red lately. I don't want to scream blood every where I go. It's still a messed up world here. People are very color sensitive. I think we all agree that's there's way too many red shoe this month.

Not liking the pics so far I'm actually hoping maybe they're leather.

Last edited:
is it too much to ask for some obama 6 rings at this point ?

their releasing at the end of this year right ?

what does Justin Timberlake have to do with jordan 3's

my favorite shoe is really becoming a bastard

Beasts went crazy over the AM90 Reds in the USA pack after Yeezy wore them. Sold out quick for the UK release yesterday.

If all red shoes are going to be the thing now, then that's just more money saved for me.

Red is the best color.... that being said, I don't need an ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL every square inch red pair of 3s. That dip in the ankle is still looking awful. paint chipping on an exclusively red shoe seems poopy to me. I would rather have all red 20s like the cdp, but red and normal lasering now that would be fire imo

is it too much to ask for some obama 6 rings at this point ?

their releasing at the end of this year right ?

what does Justin Timberlake have to do with jordan 3's

my favorite shoe is really becoming a bastard
all I know is he wore white cements once... at least I think, may have been some other dumb celeb. If jb wants to maximize profit all they should do from now on is skip commercials, magazines, etc. and just pay kanye to take a pic in every shoe that releases, put it on all the sites and boom beasts all around lol

nthat.gif
sucker for all red shoes so i will be trying to purchase when a RD gets announced

JB doing anything to stay afloat releasing all these garbage shoes with Cheesy Gimmick Themes..smdh

I want to see official pics on these the photo shop looks real bright on these

Last edited:
Check Justin Timberlakes IG. He has been wearing Jordan 1's since the "Legends" tour started. Hopefully he breaks out the 3's soon!

Eh I'm sort of on the fence about these they look clean in those pictures I just hope they're executed properly and don't have a higher price tag then the general retail price.

These could get got...But those one's are something else...Both better than the Yeezy's in my view...

Might throw down for a pair...

Back
Top Bottom