Air Jordan Retro 5 “Blackout”

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lows in the pic are a diff pair. the lows in the pic dont got that black cut like what mids have on 9s but the pic with all the sneakers have that cut that the db9s have look closer

mean.gif
 you fools calling him a lame, he killing all of you in every aspect, let that man cook
pimp.gif

it gets annoying when he always screaming dh khaled in every song... still waiting for him to drop some bars.
then don't listen to his music, and why drop bars when you can make millions just yelling on a track...... like i said, let that boy cook!

Lol yall trippin that 2nd pic has a pair of low 9s clearly .. and the pic with all the sneakers is the DB9s u can see the gold eyelets/lace hoops w/e.

naw not really kid, just don't understand the hate, dude doing his thang right now. i ride nobody but my own, kid
Not a kid homie so don't call me one.

I personally think he's lame because of his music though, so I choose not to listen to it. But you can't say he's killing everybody hating in every aspect and not sound like a stan. Especially when you don't know none of the "haters" irl. That's just me though.

I personally think he's lame because of his music though, so I choose not to listen to it. But you can't say he's killing everybody hating in every aspect and not sound like a stan. Especially when you don't know none of the "haters" irl. That's just me though.
calling me SON will get you called kid, and i could care less if you think im a stan because he killing you, carry on

Black netting would have been better to have more separation from the metallics

naw not really kid, just don't understand the hate, dude doing his thang right now. i ride nobody but my own, kid

Be quiet kids :smh:

Black Friday release. Update title.

:nerd:

I've said I have no idea why these are releasing, they're near identical to the metallics, except with black shark teeth, some black stitching on the 23 and the tongue looks different. IMO they should have just released the metallics, seeing as it is the year of the 5s, and 3 out of the 4 OG cws have dropped this year. Also I missed out on the metallics back in 2011, so would like a chance to cop them! But if not, I suppose these will do...

They should black these out completely, smoked everything, and lose the 23. That would be beautiful and farther away from the metallics. The 5 has a fabulous sillhouette, you can't go wrong unless you slap elephant print all over them or something...

I got the 2011's, but they could have easily done them in durabuck or done a blacked out version with red teeth

These look sort of a fake version with no 3M. They're still simple enough that I like them.

They should black these out completely, smoked everything, and lose the 23. That would be beautiful and farther away from the metallics. The 5 has a fabulous sillhouette, you can't go wrong unless you slap elephant print all over them or something...
Yh I agree, blacked out everything woulda been sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom