Air Jordan Retro 5 “Blackout”

Status
Not open for further replies.
So JB just went from the "Bred" hype last year to just making all black shoes and all red shoes for people to beast over.....?

I thought I was actually going to rest easy this holiday season with those wack Oreos, but if these take their place then it's a must cop for me. Still wish they were Metallics though
mean.gif

So JB just went from the "Bred" hype last year to just making all black shoes and all red shoes for people to beast over.....?

I thought I was actually going to rest easy this holiday season with those wack Oreos, but if these take their place then it's a must cop for me. Still wish they were Metallics though
mean.gif
I believe the Oreos are scheduled for the 29th of November.  So you're good.

So in the year of the 5's instead of us getting a proper retro of the Metallics they give us Black grapes, Blackout, and Black n white... :smh:

We need a reretro of the Metallics!!!!!

Those things they released in 2011 were trash :x

Last edited:
Dude JB doesn't care if they released the shoe 2 years ago. Just look at all the shoes they're coming out with. Wc 3s, bred 4s, bc 3s, you get the idea. But I don't think the metallics are coming out or we woulda seen pics already

What are u talking about? I never said they wouldnt release again i pulled that straight frim sneakernews since one dude wanted to claim these were a black friday release although these have never been mentioned for black friday. He has these confused with the "oreo" 5s which are rumored(i believe) for black friday

These really needed black netting to set them apart from the metallics. Honestly though, who wouldn't prefer the '90 Nike Air treatment on some metallics with legit nubuck.

Because these are coming out and are a blatantly obvious reworking of the metallic V's (which I have no idea why they would try and make a watered down version of such a beautiful shoe, then I think about the black grapes :smh: ) JB has something up their sleeve with the metallic V's. I should remind you guys that 2011, the year of the 3's, we got the metallic V's but didn't get the fire red 3's. Now 2013, the year of the 5's, we are getting the fire red 3's and some poor man variant of the metallic V's.....I expect a Nike air version of the metallics really, really soon......

And yes, the fact that khaled get laced from JB and is showing them off comes off as mighty cornball-ish. I bet you he can't even name the models of the Jordan's smh

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, thought the pic was funny and corny. I have no interest in these Vs or those horrible elephant print Vs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people on here love him so much? Just cause he has exclusive / rare kicks?

The red october 3s are fugly, as well as the 3lab5s. These are just watered down metallics.

Metallics! Metallics! Metallics! Metallics! Metallics! Metallics! Metallics! Metallics! Metallics! Metallics! Metallics! Metallics!

And yes, the fact that khaled get laced from JB and is showing them off comes off as mighty cornball-ish. I bet you he can't even name the models of the Jordan's smh
Hes a grown man. I dont think he cares about the names of the shoes tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom