Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

shouldn't had sold my 07s
30t6p3b.gif

just wait until closer to release date and hit up ebay...07's will pop up as soon as the 2011 pair will come out.

just wait until closer to release date and hit up ebay...07's will pop up as soon as the 2011 pair will come out.

Originally Posted by rossh123

no thanks ill just stick with 99s

these came out in 2000.

and i'm certain your soles are yellower than my teeth (not
by much, cuz i got the sun jealous... but close).

Will be coppin' these though.

Originally Posted by rossh123

no thanks ill just stick with 99s

these came out in 2000.

and i'm certain your soles are yellower than my teeth (not
by much, cuz i got the sun jealous... but close).

Will be coppin' these though.

I really don't think I'm as sensitive about alterations from OG models in retro models as a lot of other NTers...But I gotta say, I'm likely going to pass on these for the sole purpose that

JB IS BUTCHERING THE TONGUE ON THE V'S BY REDUCING ITS SIZE SO MUCH...

I really don't think I'm as sensitive about alterations from OG models in retro models as a lot of other NTers...But I gotta say, I'm likely going to pass on these for the sole purpose that

Originally Posted by apthekid

THE TONGUE ON THESE LOOK LONGER THAN THE 07'S THOUGH....

Originally Posted by apthekid

THE TONGUE ON THESE LOOK LONGER THAN THE 07'S THOUGH....

The tongue does look weird, it looks like it doesn't have as much texture as it should. Not enough depth from the embossing.

The tongue does look weird, it looks like it doesn't have as much texture as it should. Not enough depth from the embossing.

I am SO NOT feeling these still.. I had the 05s and sold them, so I probably won't get these either

I am SO NOT feeling these still.. I had the 05s and sold them, so I probably won't get these either

the blue tint kills it idk i feel like off principle i should leave them alone.... but when that saturday comes along ill probably change my mind

Back
Top Bottom