Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by supdoode

Ah, material doesn't look pet friendly. Pass. Regretting not copping the wolfs now...

also regret not getting the dub greys.

crap.

No literally... i gotta change my pants!

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by s dubl

Shame how JB has people these days.... Most of you would buy anything they make.

Wake up people, JB is putting out straight garbage. True Blues, Cements, Bords, etc....all trash.

This is one of my favorite shoes of all time and it's a disgrace what they've done to them.
couldn't have said it better myself.  it's a shame because i'd like to buy new retros but i'm not spending my money on all of the garbage they release these days.
30t6p3b.gif

So why do you guys come in the JB section?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by OG Pirate

Originally Posted by EMM23

This will release on august 4 right?...
August 20th, I think.

i thought i was august 6th? i dont think there is a exact release date yet..idk

From what I've seen on the launch list where I work the release date was changed from the 6th to the 20th.  Wouldn't surprised me if it ended up changing again.

i MIGHT grab these 5s are one of me most fave in the series and the ogs are my first ever jordans. balled my 07s down to the ground and theyre starting to fall apart..
30t6p3b.gif

The blue tint wont be that noticeable on feet. Its the same tint as on the wolf greys and i didn't hear anyone complaining about those. I sure didn't, i got my pair and ill get these to...

Already have 1 DS & 1 NDS pair of 07's but will still get a pair of these - don't laugh but I actually like playing ball in V's so these will be added to my indoor basketball rotation.

Whats funny about this thread is, in 2007 all of you were complaining about the metallic V's that were releasing and how they weren't identical to the original metallic V's.

Now this pair is releasing, and you're all begging for the 07's to come back
laugh.gif

WOW.

I'm passing on these though.

I beat my 07's to death! This cw is top 5 JB sneaker (imo)

I saw a chick wearing the blk/pnk, (not sure if they were legit) but the material looked DECENT

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I saw a chick wearing the blk/pnk, (not sure if they were legit) but the material looked DECENT
thats da alarming red color thats a GS only thats made of durabuck.

The nubuck is a deal breaker for me. I put up with it for the Infrareds, but not this one.

Back
Top Bottom