Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Was going to post earlier but got sidetracked....happy to hear people got through manually. I was in my car when it went out and wasn't really planning on trying anyway.

My point being - I've recognized about 2 names as long-time members who were able to get through, rest of y'all are brand new members and probably hypebeasts period. Sad day indeed...

Last edited:
I had an office full of people all different sizes and we were quick with the DM to NTLA and not one successful RSVP so DC move over and make room for NTLA the most crooked and shady store in the chain.

someone tell me NTLA is shady. because im hellah salty but knowing a lot of NT members didn't get any makes me feel a little better. 

I will take it one step farther and say on one here got in to LA . Congrats to the people who live and deal with some honesty in 21 Mercer.

LA should have split it in 2 stores, NY basically split it in 3

one store might be less rigged than the other

It's quiet in here...I thought more people would get the RSVP, or at least more peoe would be ranting about not getting it.

no kidding 
smile.gif

Last edited:
looks like he always gets it..doesnt matter which niketown

anyone else in LA? i remember theres this one local seller who got like 5 db 3s last time from NTLA, he said he knows people & dont worry about it
I went to pick up my Fire Red 3s at ntla and arrived at 9:55 or so. I was waiting at the back door by the parking garage. I saw a dude who had on the MVP lebron 10s. I asked how dude got it and props for rocking. He said he just slips a worker $100 bill and he's good to go for any pair.

I was online all day and missed out while getting in my car and driving to the gas station to put air in my tire because it was all of the way FLAT.

Man lol i love life smh.

I can never get a good release so this time I counted on a site to score for me
and they let me down big time with a mistake like sending the wrong hashtag............................................I cant believe this , I wanted this one bad

I'm sure you will be able to. I'd trade my db 4 straight up if I miss out on ndc Saturday morning.

I've come to a conclusion that any release under 10k pairs I will not get. Even had trouble on the grape GR and a few other GR's... Some I got to check out a few minutes before they tweet sold out

Back
Top Bottom