Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

WHAT. A. MORNING.

I'm too tired and too frustrated to go into the shenanigans that went down at NT NYC.

But I just wanna shout out fellow NTers JoeyD12 and Alp who both helped a Philly kid try his luck in NYC for this release. Struck out, to no fault of theirs, but they were in constant contact with me and gave great suggestions. Pretty much helping a stranger...that's whats up. Not enough of that going on.
yeah thanks bro. Tht release was a joke, it was alright until them dudes showed up at 5-6am and started messing the line up.

how is the line for fcfs at NTLA
nerd.gif
...are the asian and black team out there???

yeah thanks bro. Tht release was a joke, it was alright until them dudes showed up at 5-6am and started messing the line up.

Did shorty really shut down the release because no one was cooperating with a line?

21mercer came through with mine, got a red flashlight as well! waited about an hour and got there a little after 10am, was going awfully slow but then again it's not a huge store like nt nyc.

there's a scratch on the right shoe though and some minor glue stains but i can't complain, these were hard enough to get as is.

Last edited:
what happened man? been out all day with work and such
that Chinese **** shut it down cuz an hour before release ppl showed up and starting creating a bum rush at the door. Than they said they were doing a second RSVP which I didn't believe because theyve lied b4 and I've been out here ever since

that Chinese **** shut it down cuz an hour before release ppl showed up and starting creating a bum rush at the door. Than they said they were doing a second RSVP which I didn't believe because theyve lied b4 and I've been out here ever since

They sure are doing it now... they tweeted about it :nerd:

So all the people who got through on the 1st RSVP weren't allowed o pick up their pairs? I'd be heated if that was case and had to win another RSVP.

Didn't try to cop but these look very nice on all those pics. Congrats to all those that were lucky enough to cop them.

Back
Top Bottom