• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not bad, would love a black sockliner version of the regular season 9s tho

Last edited:
I respect you from what you post on the board, and I understand your POV about baseball and I agree. But my dude, it was a lighthearted joke and not even for reasons you think :lol: . I don't like these simply because it's another gimmick being thrown our way. They are really milking this model. Bad enough he didn't play any official games when these originally dropped, so now we're supposed to buy into his baseball phase? Nah JB can keep these off the strength of that alone. Why not just put out flint greys again?
no def, and thats why i think only 9s should be in cleats and turfs. but some people really do think he did horrible in baseball but not so much, its whatever and i hate the 9s as well i just like giving credit where its due

I respect you from what you post on the board, and I understand your POV about baseball and I agree. But my dude, it was a lighthearted joke and not even for reasons you think :lol: . I don't like these simply because it's another gimmick being thrown our way. They are really milking this model. Bad enough he didn't play any official games when these originally dropped, so now we're supposed to buy into his baseball phase? Nah JB can keep these off the strength of that alone. Why not just put out flint greys again?
no def, and thats why i think only 9s should be in cleats and turfs. but some people really do think he did horrible in baseball but not so much, its whatever and i hate the 9s as well i just like giving credit where its due

Point taken

Well...I'm like the only person I know that has both Baron 1's, AKA the "Opening Day" and "Opening Night" I's, so I feel a little obligated to complete the set.

It's the nature of the beast these days. Look across all Nike lines, almost every sneaker has a "story", name or gimmick.

It's for these young kids. I think it's how they develop an attachment to some of these sneakers to fork over all that money, other than just liking a colorway.

I respect you from what you post on the board, and I understand your POV about baseball and I agree. But my dude, it was a lighthearted joke and not even for reasons you think 
laugh.gif
. I don't like these simply because it's another gimmick being thrown our way. They are really milking this model. Bad enough he didn't play any official games when these originally dropped, so now we're supposed to buy into his baseball phase? Nah JB can keep these off the strength of that alone. Why not just put out flint greys again?
It's the nature of the beast these days. Look across all Nike lines, almost every sneaker has a "story", name or gimmick.

It's for these young kids. I think it's how they develop an attachment to some of these sneakers to fork over all that money, other than just liking a colorway.
Yeah you're right. It sucks I'm old enough to remember how things came about originally. I can't stand manufactured sentiment. But it is the nature of the beast these days.

Back
Top Bottom