Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn i am still 50 50 on these
ohwell.gif

Half a size up is perfect on me when it comes to IX n X

The 9s because of the huarache boot that doesn't stretch like the 8s and the 10s because of the bands on the tongue

Last edited:
I'm thinking of picking these up instead of the 1's, since I don't own any 9's yet. These are too clean too miss for me

I'm probabaly one of the few, but 9s are one of my favorites and this colorways is too clean to pass up

only 9s I really like were the kilroys army green ones sorry don't remember name but those pics up there smokin. Only thing I hate is that white bottom will get dirty but it fits the shoe though

Honestly I would cop if they made the grey arc black. That's what's throwing me off in the end, not even the unbalanced pinstripe lining or the grey eyelets.

I have every jordan from 1-14, but no 9. Do they normally feet TTS, or should I go my Jordan 5/6/7/10 route and go 11.5 (12 on everything else).

I would go half size up on these for sure. The sockliner makes the shoe run real snug on the foot, and the toebox area fits pretty narrow as well. I wear a size 11 usually but wear 11.5 or even size 12 in these.

These are clean, should be a gr, won't stop ppl from buying though :lol:

i like the cw but i hate how the pair of 9's i bought fit (olive 9's). im up in the air with this one

Thanks for everyones feedback on the TTS info. I am hoping I can do whatever it takes to getting these at retail, pre ordered 1s cuz so I can focus on these!

Half a size up is perfect on me when it comes to IX n X

The 9s because of the huarache boot that doesn't stretch like the 8s and the 10s because of the bands on the tongue
exactly you completely said it. there needs to be a forum for sizing guides on everything, its hard to find good recomendations within hundreds of pages of threads for every model that exists lol

Can we please stop calling these limited? Just call your local footlocker. Mine said they're getting these and they didnt even get the aunt pearls or gamma 12s. i didn't ask about the 1s though since i was never planning to cop those. Cant wait for the dirty cool grey 9s. (joking)

People aren't doing their homework, if they would go on the typical websites release calendar they would see that these go from toddlers to men's unlike the 1's. Plus, they can call up their local spots or check the launch locator week of release. I'm assuming that the whole limited thing is coming from the 45 on the back :lol:

Honestly I would cop if they made the grey arc black. That's what's throwing me off in the end, not even the unbalanced pinstripe lining or the grey eyelets.

The thing is that the Birmingham Baron's are the minor league affiliate of the Chicago White Sox (as I'm sure you already probably knew) and well the Chicago White Sox colors are Black, Grey, and White. If they kept it to strictly Black and White I don't think it would pay complete tribute to what the concept of the shoe is about especially with the change to the 45 (his baseball jersey number) on the back. It's kind of like removing the White or the Red in the Bred 1's that pay tribute to Chicago Bulls when their colors are Black, Red, and White. Changing the midsole on the Bred 1's to a Black color may make it easier to maintain clean, but it would take away from the concept in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom