Air Jordan Retro High gs (do the right thing) - has released and sorry there is multi-colored liner

Joined Mar 2, 2008
Air Jordan 1 Retro High GS - White - Varsity Red - Do The Right Thing

A new Air Jordan I High in Girl's Sizes has been released that is a part of the Air Jordan "Do The Right Thing" Pack that pays tribute to oneof Spike Lee's earlier films that transcended a number of boundaries. The colorway of the Air Jordan I Retro High is simple, a White leather base with aVarsity Red Swoosh, however it's the "Do The Right Thing" inspired pattern on the inside of the shoe that makes it stand out. These are availablenow at select Air Jordan retailers and should be available soon in Men's sizes. via sneak

Style: 332558-161
Color: White/Varsity Red

THAT DAM LINER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joined Apr 7, 2008
i hope english isnt your first language, lol at "linar"

but this is a mistake in my eyes, I would consider them with no colored liner, if the mens are like these, theyre an easy pass

Joined Jul 10, 2008
rick2345 do u have those barons size 8 or what? why would u do me like that?

Joined Mar 2, 2008
Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

i hope english isnt your first language, lol at "linar"

but this is a mistake in my eyes, I would consider them with no colored liner, if the mens are like these, theyre an easy pass
fized it sorry not an english major lol

9th Wonder

formerly 9thwonder23kid
Joined Jun 4, 2008
man..... is there a liner now? if the shoes have the crazy liner i will not cop.......

airthompson

Staff member
Joined Jul 30, 2008
I dont think theres a DTRT liner on the mens.

Dont take my work could be wrong.

Joined Apr 11, 2009
Originally Posted by AirThompson

I dont think theres a DTRT liner on the mens.

Dont take my work could be wrong.
actually u r correct
someone already posted be4 on another thread dat only GS has the multi-color liner

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now