Air Jordan Retro High gs (do the right thing) - has released and sorry there is multi-colored liner

Air Jordan 1 Retro High GS - White - Varsity Red - Do The Right Thing

air-jordan-i-girls-dtrt-white-red-1-570x427.jpg

A new Air Jordan I High in Girl's Sizes has been released that is a part of the Air Jordan "Do The Right Thing" Pack that pays tribute to oneof Spike Lee's earlier films that transcended a number of boundaries. The colorway of the Air Jordan I Retro High is simple, a White leather base with aVarsity Red Swoosh, however it's the "Do The Right Thing" inspired pattern on the inside of the shoe that makes it stand out. These are availablenow at select Air Jordan retailers and should be available soon in Men's sizes. via sneak

Style: 332558-161
Color: White/Varsity Red

air-jordan-i-girls-dtrt-white-red-2.jpg

air-jordan-i-girls-dtrt-white-red-3.jpg

THAT DAM LINER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

i hope english isnt your first language, lol at "linar"

but this is a mistake in my eyes, I would consider them with no colored liner, if the mens are like these, theyre an easy pass

rick2345 do u have those barons size 8 or what? why would u do me like that?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

i hope english isnt your first language, lol at "linar"

but this is a mistake in my eyes, I would consider them with no colored liner, if the mens are like these, theyre an easy pass
fized it sorry not an english major lol

man..... is there a liner now? if the shoes have the crazy liner i will not cop.......

I dont think theres a DTRT liner on the mens.

Dont take my work could be wrong.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

I dont think theres a DTRT liner on the mens.

Dont take my work could be wrong.

actually u r correct
someone already posted be4 on another thread dat only GS has the multi-color liner

still a chance im copping with or without the liner, theres always pants for that.

Back
Top Bottom