Air Jordan Retro I DMP Releasing July info.

great more 1s, yay.
sick.gif

If the Jordan 1 60+ package can't be releasing on July 1st...its a wenesday..July 11th makes senses for the Jordan I DMP

how true is this? im confused..how is this becoming a dmp package if they have pictures on pickyourshoes.com in GR sizes(kid sizes)?..can some one clear thisup..is this a dmp or just a pack?

i thought the metallics were individual releases, and the bulls/celtics with the breds and green black toes were a package.

Let me help you out folks -

Air Jordan 1 60+ pack (DMP). $225.00. This will be a package like the BMP.
2mhhqf9.jpg

The other one is the Jordan 1 retro Hi "Do the Right Thing Pack". NO, they will be not together. It's called pack because of matching apparel butthe shoes will be sold separately.

Both packs will release on JULY then Schooldays/Alpha-Omega pack will release on September.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

This will include the White/Green Metallic & White/Red Metallic as a package.

#371381-991. $225.00 The box-tag will state as previous DMP packages.

Air Jordan Retro 1 DMP

The colorful sock-liner has been removed, and these will be a high cut.

Releasing July 11th, 2009.

mad.gif
Fuuuuuuuuukkkk...
frown.gif
This is the best possible news there could be! Who the $%@& cares about Mid's??????? Wow...The more I think about it...The more I'm floored I am that you're upset by this.

I like mids better....Dont really care for highs...OG or not

The pack with the red/black 1s is an easy pass for me since I have the straps from last year. I just hope that the white/green & the white/red 1s dropindividually

Back
Top Bottom