Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Got my pair yesterday from promoshoes and they are flawless. Some of yall def need to jus hop on it. Promo even lowered their price again its now ref

Anyone know the release date for Canada? im about 45 mins from montreal and will travel to get em...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^box is legit? are these supposed to come with a retro card?

B everything was Legit... I actually looked on there yesterday to see if they had that size 10 you were lookin for but still NOTHING.... AND nah shoes didntcome with Retro Card but I figured none of the new "retro" releases have so I think thats just what JB is doin now and days (which sucks cuz I reallymiss my retro cards). Lemme know if you need me to post some pics but as far as I can tell my kicks from Promo are not B-grades!

I was wondering why this thread continues to grow and my expectations of pointless NT arguments and the asking of questions that have been asked many timesbefore in the same thread was not let down. JB forum continues it's steep decline in suit with Jordan Brands place in the sneaker world

Originally Posted by jblock4

Anyone know the release date for Canada? im about 45 mins from montreal and will travel to get em...
Yeah, most if not all footlockers have sold out..

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^box is legit? are these supposed to come with a retro card?

B everything was Legit... I actually looked on there yesterday to see if they had that size 10 you were lookin for but still NOTHING.... AND nah shoes didnt come with Retro Card but I figured none of the new "retro" releases have so I think thats just what JB is doin now and days (which sucks cuz I really miss my retro cards). Lemme know if you need me to post some pics but as far as I can tell my kicks from Promo are not B-grades!
pic of the box tag at least please

cant wait to cop am a talk to my connect see wat he can do if not i was thinking jumpmansneakers or wait maybe to see if they release here in the us

What day are they coming out? I'll be in Buffalo on the 7th, 8th, 9th.. Hopefully I can make a trip up to Canada.

So glad I have three pairs coming my way on Aug 8th. If anyone is looking for a 9 or 11. Let me know. PM is the key.

Does anyone know if these will drop in Australia? Generally whatever Canada gets, we get, but I haven't heard of any Footlocker's getting them in. Ifanybody has any info or even what they will retail for, please let us know. Thanks.

Didn't even realize these release in a little over a week. I guess that's what happens when a release is International.
smh.gif

china released these already, i can cop for about only 140 USD...
pimp.gif
....but i already got 2 pairs......
ohwell.gif
......thinking about a third....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

china released these already, i can cop for about only 140 USD...
pimp.gif
....but i already got 2 pairs......
ohwell.gif
......thinking about a third....
Want to help me out with a pair?

^ retail for about 160. but i know the dude, he gave me 20 dollars off. for $235, i can help you out....but otherwise, not really interested in bringing back aluggage bag full of jordans.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Madkickz

Does anyone know if these will drop in Australia? Generally whatever Canada gets, we get, but I haven't heard of any Footlocker's getting them in. If anybody has any info or even what they will retail for, please let us know. Thanks.

yeh cuz, if ur in melb kicks101 will get them on the 8th and iv checked with footlocker and they are getting them in but the guy said wait till the end of theweek to see which stores are gettin them in and retail is $220

Back
Top Bottom