Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

this is a question for people who have the 01 true blues and the 09 true blues. which shoe is better in all aspects? i know the 09's are more like theoriginal because the blue paint stops halfway down the shoe like the og's. but then the perforations on the tounge and the ankle collar are more true tothe og's with the 01 true blues. i have never seen a 01 true blue in person so i was just wondering what others thought. i have to admit that the 09 trueblues are some of the best j's recently when it comes to quality of the materials.

I got a couple questions if the quality on the cdp 3s are so horrible why are the prices on them high than the TBs and do the 01 midsoles crack on TBs also Iwanna know if those midsoles were dyed or painted

^My pair is coming from Hong Kong. Dude on ebay i bought them from says theyve been sold out for a while, but he could be lying.

to anymore still looking for sz 11-13 a seller on ebay has them with shipped included. ordered both of my pairs from him very legit seller and great CS

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by ebpo

Here are the pics:

It's on the back of both shoes
frown.gif

o8b7sx.jpg

2q8vmyw.jpg

1zp03yx.jpg
wow that sucks what the f jb i just got another pair yesturday my first pair are fine still ive only wore them like 6 times only
That. Sucks.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

to anymore still looking for sz 11-13 a seller on ebay has them with shipped included. ordered both of my pairs from him very legit seller and great CS

how much shipped? you forgot to add the number and do the military IVs crack this bad even with just casual wear??

Originally Posted by riddla713

this is a question for people who have the 01 true blues and the 09 true blues. which shoe is better in all aspects? i know the 09's are more like the original because the blue paint stops halfway down the shoe like the og's. but then the perforations on the tounge and the ankle collar are more true to the og's with the 01 true blues. i have never seen a 01 true blue in person so i was just wondering what others thought. i have to admit that the 09 true blues are some of the best j's recently when it comes to quality of the materials.
The 09's are NOT more like the original in any aspect. The 09's quality are just as bad as any recent Air Jordan release. The midsoleisn't dyed anymore. Their just brush-painted which will result in cracking as pictured in this thread.

The quality, looks and shape of the 2001 cannot be matched. The light cement tone compares to that of the original. The dyed midsole and leather are verydurable.

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

I got a couple questions if the quality on the cdp 3s are so horrible why are the prices on them high than the TBs and do the 01 midsoles crack on TBs also I wanna know if those midsoles were dyed or painted
cdp 3s are over hyped and theyre a OG cw that wont release for awhile...

people didnt want em at first now they are wanted...thats why the resell price is so high too, even though they are cheaper quality than the tb3s...

tb3s value will go up faster than the cdps imo...

01s are dyed, most midsoles of that material crack over time and use...

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

THe true blues 09 are better quality than the Countdown pack 3's

Hmmm..i dont know about that. I would have to say their very similar...

..but the CDP 3's take the prize for better quality. The 09 TB's were very stiff around the ankle collar which provided no comfort for balling.

Originally Posted by jamazing

I mentioned this a couple pages earlier, but here are my friend's true blue III's that look similar to mine. Do you notice the tumble leather difference? Is anyone's true blue III's noticeable like these? It jumps out a lot to me. What do you guys think?

http://mail.google.com/ma...attid=f_g0n9boq81&zw

http://mail.google.com/ma...attid=f_g0n9c2o85&zw

Psypha, these are the kind I'm talking about. Mine are a little worse than pictured though.

youre pics dont work...submit em to your photobucket or something similar...and use the IMG code ....usually

^ no. just stay w the 09. i dont believe 01 are suitable for wear due to age and condition especially if they have been left DS for that long. prone to crumble

Back
Top Bottom