Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very similar to the "Flip" Air Jordan 3's, which released in '07, images surfaced today of a Jordan III retro which dubs the same reciprocal concept of a leather elephant print on the upper, and hints of a grey on the outsole and heel logo.  No word on a release date, but I will keep all posted.

Compliments of Air Randy:

"All black everything, ninja, you know my dress code" - Shawn Corey Carter 

if sole wasnt white, and was black instead, than A+ on JBs part...but since they fd it up with a white sole,i can care less about these

edit: soles are grey. still wouldve been better if they were black

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

if sole wasnt white, and was black instead, than A+ on JBs part...but since they fd it up with a white sole,i can care less about these

I would aslo prefer a black sole, but I'm def *@$*+# with these. I love my white flips and the leather on these looks good...better than the white cements and true blue's, but I can't be sure till i see them.

Def better than the stealths....

I hate the first release of flips but id rather mess with these than the white pair.

maybe they are these....one source stated few weeks ago that the released version 9of the shoes pictured in the catalog pic) will look nothing like the catalog image and that Mens sizes will release....

air-jordan-3-flip-gs-cool-grey-cerise-dark.jpg

These are straight to me. The original Flips were cool but the paint cracking from that era of III's was horrendous. These should be better as far as that goes.

Problem is -- didn't JB hike the price of the 1st Flips? I remember Fire Reds dropped the same day, those were $125 and the Flips were $150. With the standard 3's going for $150 now, we are looking at a price point of at least $175. Which is outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom