Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the way the Flips/elephant print has always been, if you mean the difference in print.. Its never the same from shoe to shoe, people with identical pairs should consider themselves lucky. I actually returned a pair of the white Flips back when they dropped because of the same issue..

If you seen his other thread one shoe's elephant print was clean and crisp, and the other shoe's print looked like it was sanded down. I'm talking about how they felt to the touch btw. You can see it in the first pic.

Originally Posted by drewsone

So did you ever call back NDC? ^^

yea i called them back and they found me a pair at Niketown Chicago, the supervisor told me i had 24 hours to call and place a order. I had to work late yesterday so i called this morning and guess what, they already sold them. Whats the point of having a 24 hour hold if you sell them 12 hours later. So now im back on the phone with NDC... 

I'm sending a pair back to eastbay on monday. The mid sole has a 3 inch solid spot where the paint is dull and not shiny like the rest of it. My other pairs have been pretty close when it comes to the print matching though. If it's not one thing, it's something else with JB.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

That's the way the Flips/elephant print has always been, if you mean the difference in print.. Its never the same from shoe to shoe, people with identical pairs should consider themselves lucky. 
This. 

Originally Posted by limajsl

Originally Posted by drewsone

So did you ever call back NDC? ^^

yea i called them back and they found me a pair at Niketown Chicago, the supervisor told me i had 24 hours to call and place a order. I had to work late yesterday so i called this morning and guess what, they already sold them. Whats the point of having a 24 hour hold if you sell them 12 hours later. So now im back on the phone with NDC... 
All they see is $$$ lol. I think the person that knew to hold the pair for you got off shift or something. I've been hearing of a couple of online restocks on major retailers so maybe you can keep an eye out.

Does anybody have a picture of the grade school sizes? And what is the production date on your pair?

Originally Posted by princess

Does anybody have a picture of the grade school sizes? And what is the production date on your pair?
They don't have GS sizes in the Black Flips. GS sizes were only available in those Grey Flips.

Originally Posted by sincere

They don't have GS sizes in the Black Flips. GS sizes were only available in those Grey Flips.
They do. They were like limited or something. Nike rep said they made 3.5 through 6.5. And they are up on Finish Line, Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker websites.

They do. They were like limited or something. Nike rep said they made 3.5 through 6.5. And they are up on Finish Line, Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker websites.
Hey princess, I feel what you're saying, but I'm just telling you the truth. He/she probably was confused when you asked them. He/She probably assumed that you were talking about the grey pair when they gave you that answer.

Hey princess, I feel what you're saying, but I'm just telling you the truth. He/she probably was confused when you asked them. He/She probably assumed that you were talking about the grey pair when they gave you that answer.
The kids Black Flips DID release. They are in my store as we speak. 

Originally Posted by MrWavez

The kids Black Flips DID release. They are in my store as we speak. 

Thank you! Not many stores got them in kids. I had to order mine. The sizes were like super limited or some crap like that. They are even up on NDC along with those other websites I listed. Anyway, I got the answer wanted so thanks.

thoughts on these sticking around to cop between the concord xi & chi x or after the chi x
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i really want a pair but i need to secure (2) chi x & (2) concord xi before it get these

Originally Posted by ColdCity

thoughts on these sticking around to cop between the concord xi & chi x or after the chi x
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i really want a pair but i need to secure (2) chi x & (2) concord xi before it get these

Damn. I hope that by that time resellers don't mark these up too high ):

I really like my joints. I switched out the black laces and put in the grey DB3 laces to add more color to the shoe.

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

I love ma pair but I should of brought a sz bigger

i got a 1/2 size bigger because finishline sold out of 11.5 , so bought size 12. just wore them today and i got to say i'm glad i did go up in size. shoes are great quality, no problem with my pair at all. and best of all finishline didn't cancel my order like their notorious for doing. can't complain for $167 shipped after using the $20 coupon. now let's hope i can use another coupon for the concord's!

kind of a impulse buy, found these in my size on craigslist deadstock for 160 so i copped since 3s are my favorite Js in the entire line.

quality is so so, had to wipe off excess glue but what can you do nowdays ?

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

I love ma pair but I should of brought a sz bigger

i got a 1/2 size bigger because finishline sold out of 11.5 , so bought size 12. just wore them today and i got to say i'm glad i did go up in size. shoes are great quality, no problem with my pair at all. and best of all finishline didn't cancel my order like their notorious for doing. can't complain for $167 shipped after using the $20 coupon. now let's hope i can use another coupon for the concord's!

I thought they ran true to size like the Black Cements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom