Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

^ Good taste.  IVs and V's are my top 2 in that order as well.  Followed closely by III and VI.

Only IV I'd really want to drop at this point would be the Cool Grey's, but that's not happening.

^ Good taste.  IVs and V's are my top 2 in that order as well.  Followed closely by III and VI.

Only IV I'd really want to drop at this point would be the Cool Grey's, but that's not happening.
VIs are my third. OG & OG Palette 1s would be my fourth. By palette I mean colors like the New School, Celtics, and Shadow 1s. They may not be OG but they keep the same palette as the Black Toes, Red Toes, BReds, Royals, etc 1s.

+1 on those Cool Greys, I have been hoping for a rerelease

Last edited:
i honestly do not care. as much as i love the iv's, the only two og colourways i love recently dropped and they weren't that nice (cements and fire reds) and the last couple of retro+s (cavs and dbs) were both horrible. some of them melo red joints would be nice, but it's gonna be hard to wow this jaded cynic.

i'm good for now just rocking my only pair, tours.

Wow I dont see how you can complain about the Cavs. :stoneface:
I like the WCs. Dont care that the leather is stiff, but I do not love them. I hate that they changed the color blocking. If only they kept it as tech grey........
I dont think the Militaries are terrible. Standard Jordan Brand quality.
But those Fire Reds :x

I can only hope they dont ruin my grails this Black Friday. But then again it is too late, as they chose a nubuck upper

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't even think about the Cool Grey 4s!!

:wow:

Best retro+ colorway of the 4s in my opinion, followed by the Thunders, Eminems, Undefeated & then the Cavs.

I thought they weren't doing a 23rd anniversary shoe anymore?

But if they can give us a "Toro Bravo" style IV like Carmelo's PE's, that would cause riots....

Those red suede 4s...

Deion.gif

Damn, I didn't even think about the Cool Grey 4s!!
:wow:
Best retro+ colorway of the 4s in my opinion, followed by the Thunders, Eminems, Undefeated & then the Cavs.

mist iv's > cool greys

i had a pair of mist iv's with white laces switched in, really made em pop hard (no pics on me, got some at home if you want)

^a claim to obviousness when it is not that obvious, perhaps?

it's cool. cg's are dull as hell to me.
5692486978_3822f33668_z.jpg

one colour...zzzzzzzz

here are my misty's after they'd been beat a bit
shoes22.jpg

i honestly do not care. as much as i love the iv's, the only two og colourways i love recently dropped and they weren't that nice (cements and fire reds) and the last couple of retro+s (cavs and dbs) were both horrible. some of them melo red joints would be nice, but it's gonna be hard to wow this jaded cynic.
i'm good for now just rocking my only pair, tours.
Lol..
I don't know what shoe you were looking at but the cavs were the nicest retro to drop in quite some time. The quality on those were outstanding. Anyone thatsays differently doesn't know what they are talking about. Especially when comparing them to everything else that's been coming out this year.

one colour...zzzzzzzz
shoes22.jpg
Someone needs to learn to count. But let us assume your counting skills are correct
One really good color >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> boring, plain colors

Last edited:
^yeah, it aint an exact science to taste. i never said you're wrong, just that i don't agree. we cool?

Lol..
I don't know what shoe you were looking at but the cavs were the nicest retro to drop in quite some time. The quality on those were outstanding. Anyone thatsays differently doesn't know what they are talking about. Especially when comparing them to everything else that's been coming out this year.

again with tastes. i really have no idea of the "quality" of the cavs, but the colour blocking was atrocious. imo, of course.

YOTR 4 THAT GENTRY WAS WEARING> any 4 posted in this thread before this post

Lol..

Has nothing to do with the quality at all(and FTR you can't tell me a shoe in 2012 has great "quality", the materials will be lackluster at best...maybe good compared to other retros but that doesn't make them better, and don't get me started on the fit/feel of these retros).

The DB/Cavs 4s look horrible, they use 3 of my favorite colors to wear and they look insanely ugly/fake, limited or not shouldn't be a deciding factor when determining how nice a shoe is. I would like to see another color of the 4s but I don't expect much & I likely will pass just like I have/will on every pair so far besides the white cements(which turned me off once wearing them).

one colour...zzzzzzzz
shoes22.jpg

I don't know. I was with you about wanting to see the mist IVs again until you posted these pics. Reminded me how smooth the cgs are. I liked that little pop of yellow in the airbag. :smokin

Actually they are releasing a QS 4 in DEC. Its the Thunder Black/Yellow 4s They are dropping. Remember the Thunder and lighting pack from a few years ago??? Those... are dropping.

^^^My friend has a shop and I saw the shoe. Kinda hard because the picture in the catalog is very small, but it looked like black/yellow with the QS tag.

Back
Top Bottom