Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Can I still hope for these to release? Been hoping these would get a release for so many years lol.
jordan_iv_samplereleased1999.jpg
That heel...wow.  I would love to see these also but imagine if they released today...JB would change everything that's nice about it.  The beautiful shape, the netting, the splatter, the leather.  That varsity red iv leather alone would kill this shoe.  One of the best shoes to never release along with the reverse infrared 6.  I don't even think there's a right shoe, just the left.

That heel...wow.  I would love to see these also but imagine if they released today...JB would change everything that's nice about it.  The beautiful shape, the netting, the splatter, the leather.  That varsity red iv leather alone would kill this shoe.  One of the best shoes to never release along with the reverse infrared 6.  I don't even think there's a right shoe, just the left.

Why don't you hit up someone who makes customs like mache. They could do this colorway for you. Send in a pair of white cements and it would be fire. Everyone on here would be mad

Looks like Nike has officially confirmed it.
I'm glad out of all the pairs to be very limited, they chose the one I truly dont care if I miss, assuming they look like the previous version.
I might change my mind after seeing them in the correct shape.

Looks like Nike has officially confirmed it.
I'm glad out of all the pairs to be very limited, they chose the one I truly dont care if I miss, assuming they look like the previous version.
I might change my mind after seeing them in the correct shape.

Confirmed another release besides the breds?

For this year's anniversary, will it be more IV's released?
obsidian/red/white?
black/university gold?
black/dark grey?
anyone know for sure?

so will it be 2 more pairs or just the

black/yellow "thunders" (which is uni gold & not yellow)???

dro always has the info :pimp:

These thunders just moved to the top of my list for the 4th Q. Just screams out pittsburgh

Last edited:
these will not look exactly like the originals.....first thing Ive noticed is the tongue patch on the new pair is yellow instead of black

glad they releasing the thunders again i need a pair, plus on ebay and on nt they looking house and land prices for them

these will not look exactly like the originals.....first thing Ive noticed is the tongue patch on the new pair is yellow instead of black

youve already seen them DRO?

nvm

easy pass for me... i wanted them when they were set to release & then got switched to online only now i dont want them at all

hopefully this makes the blk/red iv or blk/red xi easier to get :rofl:

Last edited:
So much unexpected hate on the Thunder IVs. I had no idea they were a hated colorway.

Ain't eem mad tho. I'll take the pairs yall woulda got :smokin

nvm

easy pass for me... i wanted them when they were set to release & then got switched to online only now i dont want them at all

Wait a minute...online only release?? Is that true??

nvm

Wait a minute...online only release?? Is that true??

the thunder & lightning iv's were supposed to drop in stores & last minute they were switched to online only like the nubuck xii's i wanna say 06 or 07 i cant remember

edit

Release Date: 8/23/2006 4PM PDT – Jumpman23.com
Price: $250 Lightning Package / $500 Thunder Package

Last edited:
Missed these the first time, on 'em this time.  Hopefully my store will get them...

Back
Top Bottom