Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I just got through and ordered on the finishline mobile site. I just got my order confirmation in the email. It's kinda late though. Will it more than likely get cancelled?? 

NDC and FNL worked out, its either these aren't that limited or nobody wants them.

Back to sleep.

What is up with FL check out? Couldn't check out yesterday with the XI and now today with the IV. I keep getting error processing paymen no matter what payment type. Lost the Sz 12 I had in my cart.

I just got through and ordered on the finishline mobile site. I just got my order confirmation in the email. It's kinda late though. Will it more than likely get cancelled?? 
nah. the FNL dude in the breds thread said that once u get confirmation, its gone through. have a good night dude

Footlocker has BRed in sz 12 in other news I can't secure my pair as of yet...FNL mobile keeps messing up at the last sec....standing at this window

This has been a great weekend if My 2 Orders for 2 separate releases were fulfilled and not canceled by FNL.... we shall see 

nah. the FNL dude in the breds thread said that once u get confirmation, its gone through. have a good night dude
Alright cool. Thanks yoo 
nthat.gif

Cat yesterday in the Bred forum gave fruitful some advice for securing the Breds. Mobile users, if you wanna cop off FNL try.

http://m.finishline.com.

Scored my breds that way, fellas!

The regular www. site crashed!

Last edited:
These are limited... People slept on these cause of all the bred 11 craziness. I met these guys who drove mall to mall yesterday, they said they been looking for 11 all over the bay. This was like at 4pm when I was picking up the pair I won in the raffles.

Back
Top Bottom