Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Eh, not looking forward to any of the shoes predicted. Already have 2 pairs of the black cements; don't like any of the 9's.
Me too finally am able to sleep, spent all my money anyways.

If the Bred IV's were durabuck I'd cop much more.

I was lucky enough to come up on both pair. Had to hit two stores but worth the drive 

Last edited:
call fnl customer service....

They tell you to call you credit card provider. The CC says there is nothing wrong and to call the vendor. It's a vicious cycle. If you look on FL's twitter, there are tons of people with the issue. So it's obviously FL's issue.

My local Footlocker required a ticket to get a pair and they still had them as of 4 PM because people didn't have tickets. They'll most likely still have them tomorrow at which point they'll sell them to whoever walks in and asks. I don't really care for these I just wanted to see if these were worth flipping, something I've never done. The fact that you need a ticket to get shoes tells me that I made my exit from the hobby at the right time.

My footlocker was the ONLY store that got the thunders in the whole of Australia. They got 27 pairs.. 4 in my size 
mean.gif
 guys were coming in from other states to cop and people were already camping out for em when I started lining up for the 11's

Needless to say I had to stay far away from this release... 
ohwell.gif

While signing up for the Bred 11 raffles I also signed up for the Thunders just to increase my chances of getting something...

Lucked out and got a pair of breds and Thunders

Lucky guy ^^

I still think the blk/red 4's kill these....more meaning behind them... guess i'm old school.

Lucky guy ^^

I still think the blk/red 4's kill these....more meaning behind them... guess i'm old school.

I agree that over all the blk/red > thunders

I hate that JB seemed to of treat the thunder 4's way better than the blk/reds in terms of materials in the 2012 releases

Helped a fellow NTer since I won 2 raffles and wasn't buying both. Just had him meet me at the mall in woodbridge and cop for retail, glad to help.

Out of 8 raffle tickets, I won 0 for the XIs... but I won 1 pair of Thunder IVs with 1 ticket. Feels awesome!

Fortunately, I got lucky with a pair of 11s from the morning rush online.

These Thunders look good in person.

Out of 8 raffle tickets, I won 0 for the XIs... but I won 1 pair of Thunder IVs with 1 ticket. Feels awesome!
Fortunately, I got lucky with a pair of 11s from the morning rush online.

These Thunders look good in person.

Congrats!

Sorry you had to miss out on the 11's.

Hopefully you can snag a pair at a decent price one day!

Hey, ordered 2 from FNL this morning... They didnt get cancelled yet so is that a good sign???

Also they didnt ship yet... anybodys 4's Ship from FNL??

thanks
Uhh, you never know with FNL what I would do is call them, it will be an hour wait though.

Thanks to @APx2323 for the help with trying to cop, didn't get to cop from FNL but he replied quick and was a big help, this is what the kick family is about! Big ups To a real cool cat! Congrats to everyone who got a pair!

Back
Top Bottom