Air Jordan Retro IV - White/Tech Grey/Black - 308497-103 - SPRING 2012

Just found these speckle shorts on the Finish Line website, possibly a teaser.

xl445118010.jpg

^hmm, i wonder if they're going to put the white speckles on the midsoles like on those shorts.

^hmm, i wonder if they're going to put the white speckles on the midsoles like on those shorts.

JB please dont screw these up.
I used to be Jordan's only.
I've already moved to Kobe's and Air Max's more.
Only the occasional Jordan now.
This pair will either bring me back, or lose me for good.

JB please dont screw these up.
I used to be Jordan's only.
I've already moved to Kobe's and Air Max's more.
Only the occasional Jordan now.
This pair will either bring me back, or lose me for good.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Everyone who says they wont cop, stop frontin. 
laugh.gif

No need to front I won't be copping. Let's be real Jordan Brand is going to screw up these just like they did the CDP 4's. When you have a favorite shoe and a certain idea of how something looks like to the original you won't settle for a variant of what you know besides I have the original retro so I'm happy and yes they are wearable.

2hic9og.jpg
Let us know how that works out for you when you rock those. Those air bubbles are WAYYYYY too cloudy for shoes that are DS. Cloudy air bubble on a DS shoe = shoe will crumble when worn but hey don't take my word for it just make sure you post pics after you rock them so we can all
eek.gif
and
roll.gif
!!!

On a side note... take the paper out. It's a well known fact that paper and silica packs inside shoe boxes dry out shoes and yellow them!!!!

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Everyone who says they wont cop, stop frontin. 
laugh.gif

No need to front I won't be copping. Let's be real Jordan Brand is going to screw up these just like they did the CDP 4's. When you have a favorite shoe and a certain idea of how something looks like to the original you won't settle for a variant of what you know besides I have the original retro so I'm happy and yes they are wearable.

2hic9og.jpg
Let us know how that works out for you when you rock those. Those air bubbles are WAYYYYY too cloudy for shoes that are DS. Cloudy air bubble on a DS shoe = shoe will crumble when worn but hey don't take my word for it just make sure you post pics after you rock them so we can all
eek.gif
and
roll.gif
!!!

On a side note... take the paper out. It's a well known fact that paper and silica packs inside shoe boxes dry out shoes and yellow them!!!!

^^^Those might crumble when he wears them. But the man has a point. I won't settle for some 4's if they're gonna be made just like the CDP's and military's where the midsole cracks after a few wears. I'm tired of that nonsense. Back then I used to buy Jordan's for the most part and a rarely would I buy other brands. Now I find myself buying less and less Jordan's due to how bad the quality has gotten.
ohwell.gif

^^^Those might crumble when he wears them. But the man has a point. I won't settle for some 4's if they're gonna be made just like the CDP's and military's where the midsole cracks after a few wears. I'm tired of that nonsense. Back then I used to buy Jordan's for the most part and a rarely would I buy other brands. Now I find myself buying less and less Jordan's due to how bad the quality has gotten.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom