Air Jordan Retro IV - White/Tech Grey/Black - 308497-103 - SPRING 2012

Joined May 8, 2005
If these tech grey 4's have the cement print then i'll take them. Hopefully the black and cement grey 4's drop next year also.

Joined Oct 6, 2001
Going to
@ these dropping with no cement and people calling them "cements" regardless like those jits who call the XI from the DMP pack Concords.

Joined Oct 6, 2001
Going to
@ these dropping with no cement and people calling them "cements" regardless like those jits who call the XI from the DMP pack Concords.

Joined Jan 9, 2010
I'm very interested in seeing the pics for these.  These have potential, but I've just got a bad feeling that there's going to be some kind of crazy twist.  I hope that twist doesn't involve removing the plastic wing tabs.......

Joined Jan 9, 2010
I'm very interested in seeing the pics for these.  These have potential, but I've just got a bad feeling that there's going to be some kind of crazy twist.  I hope that twist doesn't involve removing the plastic wing tabs.......

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now