Air Jordan Retro IV - White/Tech Grey/Black - 308497-103 - SPRING 2012

The tech grey on those 2011s looks nice but I can't picture it on a iv retro. Just give us some damn cement IVs please.

The tech grey on those 2011s looks nice but I can't picture it on a iv retro. Just give us some damn cement IVs please.

If I'm Nike, I'm definitely not releasing the Cements first if I'm planning on doing a run of the IV's. They'll try to bleed us for a little bit before giving us the grails.

If I'm Nike, I'm definitely not releasing the Cements first if I'm planning on doing a run of the IV's. They'll try to bleed us for a little bit before giving us the grails.

I'm ready to see these even though it will be a while until they come out. I LOVE IVs. I really hated the quality on the military IV though. The quality of the white lasers were on point, but the shape was off.

I'm ready to see these even though it will be a while until they come out. I LOVE IVs. I really hated the quality on the military IV though. The quality of the white lasers were on point, but the shape was off.

FWIW...I did a live chat with a NDC rep last week...gave him the style number...he said that style number is actually white/cement grey/black...

FWIW...I did a live chat with a NDC rep last week...gave him the style number...he said that style number is actually white/cement grey/black...

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom