Air Jordan Retro SE 7 Hare and 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Kind of a newbie with the AJ's. What is it with certain AJ releases? There's the AJ7 Retro SE Hare and AJ3 Retro SE Black/White/Gorgegreen that were released a while back. There's some websites that still have them for sale. I guess what I'm trying to understand is that certain releases are instantly sold out on the release day while others are easy to cop. Can anyone explain to me why that is or if these releases were just not favorable with people?

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 2.57.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 2.57.16 PM.png

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

Kind of a newbie with the AJ's. What is it with certain AJ releases? There's the AJ7 Retro SE Hare and AJ3 Retro SE Black/White/Gorgegreen that were released a while back. There's some websites that still have them for sale. I guess what I'm trying to understand is that certain releases are instantly sold out on the release day while others are easy to cop. Can anyone explain to me why that is or if these releases were just not favorable with people?

Thanks
Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 2.57.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 2.57.16 PM.png
Not favorable with people.

These won't be favorable to older peeps, especially since most of them are purists who understandably predicate their preferences on the nostalgia of the originals.

Since COVID hit, people are irrationally weary about animal products coming from various parts of China-especially with shoes like these that have clearly been sourced from several creatures. Ever since there was an outbreak at a StockX facility last year, people are afraid that these are the cause and were sourced from somewhere like Wuhan. Nevermind the 50+ people in a 1,000 sq ft StockX warehouse legit checking 200+ Jordan 1s every 5 min.. Remember, Hypebeasts simply aren’t willing to risk their lives for their sneaker enthusiasm, unless these were a Travis Scott McDonalds collab.

Anyways, once we’re all vaccinated, these will fly (no pun intended) as well, you’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom