Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Whoever sleeps on these will regret it
laugh.gif

These look really nice to me.  I have always been a fan of the 10s.  The contrast between the red and the cement gray... 
nthat.gif

The cement is aight, but there's too much gawdamn Red on these. They need to mix some more black in.

Looking really good, but I'm going to pass. Was never a fan of the 10's personally. JB has been going crazy lately with these all red sneakers releasing.

Damn, I don't own any Xs at all.

Actually, I don't really like them, I'm more into AJ I to VII (and some cords XI) but those X !!! My god I love that red and that sole makes them so nice I'm in for a pair, first pair of X!

Red w. cement soles is pure sex to me but still probably gonna pass due to all that red though ha.

im not a fan of the 10's at all. out of the first 13 jordans they are about the worse. on the original run when i was collecting they were a easy pass for a lot of people. plain and cheap looking (more mcgregor, spalding looking shoes). plus the best feature of the shoe is on the bottom and not even visible. with that being said. i dig this red pair majorly. i would consider coppin

I like the direction they were going with these, but that sole just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it would be better if it were completely black.

It's late and I can't recall, but any other Jordan retros ever do the cement sole or is the first?

Back
Top Bottom