Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Yeah those and they had a black dub zero with the cement sole. I'm pretty sure there are other js which had it just slipping my mind right now

Image Via LanceFresh's Twitter

Image Via kustoo's Twitter

Images Via russbengtson's Instagram

"The all-red look isn’t losing any steam as we get a detailed look at the Air Jordan 10  “Bulls Over Broadway” from the Remastered Air Jordans  preview on Thursday night. These upcoming 2015 Jordans grab hold of the daring red colorway and add in hits of black and grey, with the rarely used speckling on the Air Jordan  10 silhouette providing a fresh new visual detail on this honored classic.Stay tuned for more updates on Remastered Air Jordans and other 2015 Jordan releases, and let us know what your thoughts on these new colorways of the Jordan X"

Last edited:
Not feeling them, I just want to feel the leather now to see if it's at least up to par then I can get what I want and fade to black.

Fire
smokin.gif

Its gonna be lit in NYC on all star weekend.
I'm with you, they're dope

I'm glad they're doing this, because the thought of the City Pack dropping had me sweating, feeling my self control fade away and **** :lol:

Not bad, but I'm cool on them especially at $200-205 or whatever they will be.

Just when I think my interest is fading in these, I see these pics and it starts back up.

I was disappointed to find out these drop on all star weekend. Hopefully the 3 nike sig all star CWs suck.

Back
Top Bottom