Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

The GS Fusion red's were way better. These are a decent substitute. I gotta admit those pants aren't helping the kicks in that pic

These will definitely be purchased. Just need to decide if I should save my gift cards for these or get some Kobe 9 iD's now.

10s are fragile and usually look busted well before most jordans...hopefully these can hold up...

smh [emoji]128543[/emoji] it's definitely not nonsense, if you don't know the reason these are called b.o.b you don't know about Jordan history. this is the day he wore these when he scored the most points in msg (Madison square garden) which is in New York which is where broadway is......

He never wore these.

low cut og bred 1s drop same day as thees 10s. Know i want bred 1s but these might grow on me

Last edited:
Bulls over Broadway 10s are Definitely High Caliber Heaterz. Sights are Locked in. The Chi's are looking right as well.

Last edited:
What do you guy's think of this on feet picture of the Bull's Over Broadway Jordan 10?
This picture is not doing this shoe any favors 
mean.gif
smh [emoji]128543[/emoji] it's definitely not nonsense, if you don't know the reason these are called b.o.b you don't know about Jordan history. this is the day he wore these when he scored the most points in msg (Madison square garden) which is in New York which is where broadway is......

Why do I feel like someone is going to  Wear one of the the Lady Lib 10s along with one of  the B.o.B 10s

shoes look cool. leather looks awful
why does the leather look awful? I'm assuming because you think it's "precreased"?
laugh.gif
 I knew this was going to happen. all these kids who expect their shoes to be spotless are going to misinterpret the leather as "bad quality" because of "creasing"
eyes.gif

Unless there is something better dropping the same day, these will sell out easily.  Being that they are predominantly red, these will get even more attention.  Trying to avoid using the word hype. Lol

Back
Top Bottom